Chapter 61(End of Stage 4)

(I'm editing every chapter so I will slowly reupload each chapter.)

-----------
"I-Impossible!..." Says the Director of I.Co

"K-Karma slaughtered every one of our players!!! How is that possible..." Exclaims the chairman.

"It's okay, it's okay. We still have Joseph-"
"Sir bad news!!" Says one of I.Co's manager. "Joseph just sent an in-game email to us, saying that he quit!"

!!!!!!!!!

...

"It's all over..." Says the chairman. "W-We messed with the wrong person..."

...

--------
At night.
--------
...

This is awkward...

Joseph and I decided to chat in a restaurant since I'm hungry after the fight and it is dinner time but...

Holy shit, this guy ordered 10 servings of steaks and burgers and is still not satisfied...

Joseph looks at me. "What's wrong? It's all on me! Feast as much as you want!" Says Joseph.

Well, the problem is... I did.

I already ordered 2 servings of French Dip sandwich, 1 cup of Mexican hot chocolate, 1 serving of shrimp tacos, another final serving of potato chilli fries.

I ate so much until I feel like puking. But it was all good and amazing food, don't get me wrong.

Still, what is this guy? Incarnate of gluttony? Indeed, you won't have any consequences on your real body if you overeat in the virtual world but you will still feel the consequences of overeating...

"Phew!!" Says Joseph, letting out a huge burp and stroking his stomach.

...

"Oh yeah, why are we here again?" Says Joseph.
"Because you want..."

Joseph looks at me with confusion before finally snapping. "Ah! Yes! I want to know more about you. Yes yes."

I brace myself for any questions he might ask but...

"So firstly, what do you do when you are surrounded by players." Asks Joseph.

His tone changes and his smile turns into a frown.

!!

What... I swear I felt a change in his aura and slight killing intent. What is this?

"If they are mere weaklings, I will just bash through them and kill. If they are someone strong, I will find a weakness." I reply.

"Oh? What if they don't have one?"

"Nonsense. Everyone does, even I have some."

Joseph looks away and thinks for a while before saying "I see... That's a logical way of thinking. I do have some weaknesses too despite being a so-called genius... It is just not obvious. For example, in a 1 on 1 sword fighting with you, I will be slaughtered like an ant."

...what is Joseph trying to achieve here by asking that question?

"Alright, I asked a question. To make it fair, you can ask me a question too." Says Joseph.

...

"... How do you fight?" I ask.

Joseph stared at the empty plates on the table before saying "It depends. I assume you know that I have lots of playing style right? But honestly, my most preferred playing style is by manipulation."