Chapter 83

Wait...Two? Wasn't there three-

"I found senior!" Says a girl behind me.

!!

I wanted to jump off and escape but the other immediately cornered me from behind...

Shit...

"Uhm...you guys are..."

"Greetings, Senior. I am Grak, your junior enlightened by master Yuro." Says the boy.

"Uh...o-okay?"

"These two are my sisters, Juliet and Luma. We came with the request by the master to"

"Bring me back?" I say.

The boy nod.

Wait...these names sound familiar...

!!!

Pfft!! Hahaha!!.

"Let me guess, was your name given by that geez- no...your master?" I ask.

"Yes, that's right. We are orphans without an identity and our master saved our lives." Says Grak.

Pffttt... I wonder how these orphans will react when I say that geezer named them after his favourite characters in a dating simulator.

"Anyway, I can't go back with you guys. For many reasons too." I say, walking away.

"Wait Senior...but our master-"

"What? You guys want to force me?" I say, emitting a threatening aura.

They look at me and for the first time, Grak trembles.

Juliet or...is that Luma? They look almost the same. Anyway, one of his sisters, either Juliet or Luma, grabs Grak in his arm and shakes her head.

"Besides, you guys are only doing this so that geezer will allow you to roam around the world, quenching your thirst for vengeance right? So you can use finding me as an excuse to go wherever you one. Isn't that better?" I say.

"Geezer? Do you mean master? Senior, I respect you but I cannot forgive that you are trying to manipulate us and disrespect master!" Says Grak.

...

I knew this would happen, either way, I have no chance of winning against them if I don't have my Katana here.

They stare at me. The atmosphere is very tense. I sigh, I just want to go home and sleep or game. Things just come one after another.

"Alright. I apologize. Can we do this next time? I want to go home now." I say.

"What? But master-"

I give Grak a slip of paper. "My contact. You know how to use a phone right?"

Grak nods.

"Good. Call me tomorrow or something." I say as I walk away. "Oh yeah, one more thing. I am not trying to manipulate you, I am trying to help you. I know who killed your parents after all."

!!!!

"What?" One of Grak's sisters mumbles, don't know if she's Juliet or Luma.

"Wait! Is what you said true!?" Shouts Grak across the warehouse.

I did nothing but simply raise my hand as a gesture of goodbye and walk out of the warehouse.

I take the train to the nearest station back to Tokyo. On the way, I kept racking my mind for details of the past.

If I remember correctly, the loan sharks that killed the three siblings' parents are a neighbourhood gang. But after a few years, they found out that that particular small neighbourhood gang grew enormously at a very fast rate and is now named: