Chapter 29

Saikirei passes me a piece of paper and a pen.

"Write down here what you want me to edit regarding your account and the game, and what stage too." He says.

I shake my head. "No, writing down on a piece of paper will leak our cooperation."

"But I can just burn it after I'm done."

"Not before they find you and take the paper away as evidence, " I say. "After that, neither you nor I will be able to talk our way out of this."

...

"Then what do you suggest?" He asks.
"Just call me when you manage to find the database. I will come here and tell you what to change."
"What about just telling me over the phone."
"No, our call may be intercepted by an unknown source and we will be in trouble."

Saikirei sighs.
"You are too cautious, Karma."

"You are too naive," I reply.

...

"Fine, we will do it your way then."

I nod and left the apartment.
---------------
1 day later.
---------------
After my contact with Saikirei, I decided to go to En's house after work for "strategizing" the next day.

Though all she did was explain different scenarios and counters to them...in which all I already predicted and prepared for. But I am not going to mention that because En seems quite prideful and happy of the faces of awe and respect from Reina and Ika.

I was almost reaching home when I find some people dressed in a black suit standing outside my door and ringing the bell.

Shit...Lim Kong has already act huh...

They saw me coming and stopped pressing the bell. One of them steps up to me says "You are Karma...right?"

Luckily it is not the person who asked me for my name last time.

But this time...

"Yes...I am. Why?"

...

"Do you play BOG?" He asks.
"I do."
"What's your username."
"Kel."

...

"Stop lying. Give me your real username."

Oh? You saw right through it. Heh.

"Fine. It's Karma."

He nods to the people behind him, they went to press for the elevator.

"Mr Yuro-"
"Just call me Karma."
"In that case, Karma. Our chairman wishes to meet with you. Would you please enter the limousine downstairs?"

I shake my head.

"Sorry I am a bit tired today. Can you come tomorrow morning?"

...

He looks at the men behind me and they all nod to him.

"Alright then. We will visit you again tomorrow at 9 Am. Have a good rest." He says.
"You too."

And they left.

But they didn't exactly leave. They went into different black cars in the parking lot and all of them are faced towards my apartment...

They have no intention of letting me escape huh...

I predicted this, they are observing me for 1 whole night. But, I should be grateful for them instead. Because I have no intention of escaping even if they are not observing. And they could potentially help me spot a robber too! Ha! A win-win situation!