Chapter 40

The hologram revealed the king's deeds over the past few years in the form of video and voice recordings. A very corrupted king indeed.

He used the tax from his citizens for his luxury, allowed human experiments to find a way to "improve" his military by turning them into hideous monsters, had a few scandals here and there, assassinated people that he doesn't like for no logical reason at all and so on.

He even gives some "silverfish" vibes because he shut everyone up using the kingdom's wealth.

"What the..." Says the announcer.

I look at Reina in the spectator's area, she nods to me and I return the nod. She managed to make it in time.

I sneaked into the castle when the arena is in its resting interval and stole those recordings and videos. Seems like many people tried to expose the king and they were executed but the recording and videos were not destroyed but locked away...interesting...

I collaged all of those videos and recordings and gave the USB stick to Reina.
Reina then uses one of the holograms projectors and insert that USB to project all of that when I give her the signal.

I don't know how she managed to sneak into it though.

After the hologram ends. Nobody spoke a single word. I can feel an intense killing intent; the killing intent of everyone in the kingdom. But they are not directed towards me, they are towards the king.

"I-I...DON'T BE BRAINWASHED BY THIS REBELLION!!! THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF CRAP!!! HE DON'T EVEN HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE!! HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT IS NOT EDITED-"

"Enough." Says the knights near him, raising his weapon against the king. "I always heard some sort of screams whenever I walk past the dungeon but I always thought it belongs to the prisoners... I didn't think..."

Everyone started lashing out at the king, throwing everything they can find, stones, vegetables, tomatoes...everything.

"So the reason why my sister suddenly disappears is because of you!!??" Shouts a spectator in the arena.

"Give me back my son!!" Shouts another.

"You bastard!!! Because of you, my daughter committed suicide after you impregnate her and toss her aside!!" Shorts a father.

I smirk and shouts "WHO WANTS THE KING DEAD!!!"

"KILL HIM!!"
"DO IT!! YOUNG LAD!!! GIVE HIM THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH!!!"
"THIS BASTARD DON'T DESERVE A FAST DEATH!! KILL HIM SLOWLY!!!"

Both children and adults alike all cursed at the king, wanting me to kill him.

I grab the king and throw him into the arena for everyone to look at.

I jump down and draw my katana.

"Y-You...d-don't come near me!! D-Don't come near me!!!!!!!"

I dash towards him and slice both of his legs off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He fell onto the floor in pain and everyone cheered.

The smile on my face becomes wider as he attempts to crawl away using his arms.

"So pathetic!!" I shout.

"W-Wait...please!! Mercy-"

I stab into his lower part that raped quite a several women.

"ARGH--#++KKWKZ!!!!!!"

"Now you won't be having fun messing around anymore...and your corrupted bloodline ends here!!" I shout as I continue to butcher him bit by bit.