XVI.

Zach's and my room was clean.

That's new. It's usually always messy.

Our bags were packed with minimum things inside so it was easy to hide. Some food, clothes, armor, and robes. I had extra books in mine that I managed to steal from that room I found. I eventually went back and explored more, making myself more furious with what they were doing.

Zachariah helped me, as my leg was still healing. The gash across my face also healed, however, there was still a scar that would most likely be there forever. I sped the process up by using potions and my own simple healing magic. I plan on learning more, as I stole a healing book, (among others).

Earlier, I had heard that Quinn recovered just fine. Thank goodness, I don't need an angry Watcher chasing me around.

With our bags strapped on our backs, we found ourselves in the room that we began in. Those fake plants were still there, along with every instructor in the Facility. Except this time... they appeared very different than usual.

They all had some sort of weapon on them. Whether it was a staff, a sword, a bow... it was some type of weapon.

Everyone had different robes with the hood half-pulled over their heads. The hem of the robes were a thick golden or silver, depending on the color robe they had.

Every single one of them also had a different colored halo over their head. Most of them had a purple halo, common but strong Watcher magic. Some had some other random colors, showing their magic level.

Not one had a golden halo.

Another addition to their appearance that was very noticeable.

They had huge wings of different but normal colors (white, brown, black). Now, I know that all the instructors are over six feet tall, sometimes even seven, but the wings were larger. It was stunningly beautiful.

I chuckled to myself as I found Quinn in the line. He was the shortest one there, tiredly looking at everyone. He had bags under his eyes, a result from sleepless nights. I frowned, but stayed silent.

I got into the line everyone else was in. Zach followed me, not saying a word.

One instructor who only taught one class (that I didn't take) was reading off a piece of paper. It was the server we would go to and eventually take it over.

She began at the opposite side of the line, giving me time to think and ponder about what will happen after this.

"Xelqua, you are going to the server called Evol-" She paused, a piece of paper appearing in her hands. She quickly read it, a slow grin spreading across her face. "Well, change of plans, looks like you're going to Hermitcraft! Great server to join, really." She said. I stood there, shocked speechless as she moved on to tell Zach his server.

Mumbo went to that server.

Will I see him there?

A little flame of hope ignited inside me. After six long years of no contact with anyone outside of the Facility, especially Mumbo, made me excited to be out in the world again.

But that would also mean leaving the 'safe' area I've been living in for the last six years. Everyone that I've grown used to... will never see me again.

No, they are trying to use us. Be glad you're leaving, Grian.

I sighed to myself, not knowing what to think about these mixed feelings. To think a whole six years went by like that is... unimaginable. It went by so fast, yet so slow. The things we learned, such as Galactic, to summon an object, to freely levitate things... and even to prevent someone else from using magic. It went by like a snap.

"Well well, it seems like you made it through these six years." Yavin drew out, speaking slowly and dramatically. He stepped forward, black and silver robes settling in one place. "Just a few more things you need to know. Most players don't speak Galactic. Therefore, you will be provided with a translator that helps with all languages. You'll figure out how it works, unless you're dense in the head. Second, when you go to the server loading area, you will find you have four new objects. You will find them out, and know the basics of their function. What you do with them is up to you." He finished. Some students were silently tearing, not knowing how to take this information. I admit, it is difficult to hear you're leaving a place you called home for six years, but for me, it was no different because of the knowledge I have that they don't.

"As you walk out the entrance doors, you will be transported. You can not tell anyone about this place or anything Watcher related unless you deem it necessary. Good luck." Chatter rose up as friends said tearful goodbyes to each other.

"Xelqua," Zach started, turning and looking at me with an unreadable expression. "You're going to my brother's server."

"Wait, really?" He nodded, giving a half smile.

"I'll see you around then, if I can get past my brother's stronger code. Don't forget me, alright?"

"I won't if you won't." I say, grinning. We walked with each other to the doors, not looking back.

~¤☆¤~

I opened my eyes to see a homepage I haven't seen in ages. I felt like I was underwater but able to breathe. Instead of clicking the Server Hub server, I noticed four things.

There was a relatively light weight on my back. I looked over my shoulder, seeing large tan wings. They were huge. One thing I saw that was different than the others I saw, were a few golden feathers peppering the wings. I guess this is the first thing.

I looked up, seeing a bright golden halo floating over my head. Probably the second new object.

I peered in my inventory, pulling a white mask out of it. It would fit over my eyes, but the sides extended to my jaw, a sharp tip at the bottom. I had a bad feeling about this mask. I didn't put it on.

The last thing was a huge sword. I grasped the hilt, examining it. The sword was perfectly balanced for me. The handle was just the right size for my hands. Small gems were embedded in the crossguard.

I would've said this was like any other sword I've had, but I'd be lying. The blade wasn't a normal blade.

It was obsidian.

I carefully stashed it back in my inventory, not wanting to do anything with it for now.

Looking back at the screen, I hesitantly raised my arm. With my finger I clicked the Server Portal option. That screen disappeared and was replaced with a loading screen.

I haven't entered a new server in a while, I almost threw up when I landed.

The first thing I noticed was the atmosphere. It was much easier to breathe here than in the end, but I got used to the end atmosphere. It was almost too easy to breathe.

The second thing I saw was two people. One of them had green turtle armor, grey fingerless gloves, tan boots, and a gas mask-like helmet. The armor and helmet made no sense to me because they clashed in fashion sense, but somehow, the man made it work. Even from under his helmet, I can tell he was gently smiling. The corners of his eyes were slightly wrinkled, a key indicator that it was a genuine smile.

He was standing with his hands folded in front of him. That posture was one of a leader. He is probably who the others look up to. Somewhere around him, I sensed admin magic. It was strong, stronger than some of the other Watcher's I was stuck with. I also sensed strong feelings of courage and curiosity.

I can only guess this was Xisumavoid.

The other person... is someone I haven't seen in years. He was standing slightly behind the admin with an unsure aura surrounding him.

There stood the one and only Mumbo Jumbo, arms insecurly crossed and an expression of mixed emotions on his face.

...

I am so dead.