XXXV.

(I apologize for the last paragraphs.)
(Also. Also. Descriptions of violence. If you're sensitive, I'm sorry.)

"Oh no, no no no, could you please leave me alone? Wasn't six years enough for you to deal with me... and my generation?" I asked, trying to pry myself out of Zachariah's grip. I wasn't worried about Yavin, I could easily defeat him in a fight with magic. Even he knows that. I was worried about Quinn, who when I hadn't trained with the golden magic, put up quite the fight.

"You can make this easier if you just come with us." Yavin said, grasping his staff. I rolled my eyes though I was in pain.

"Has my constant fighting not indicated that I really don't want to go with you?" I asked.

"Xelqua..." Quinn said in a warning tone. I hissed and glared.

"Don't call me that." I lifted my leg and kicked Zachariah in the shin as hard as I could from the uncomfortable position I was in. I started to run, but I felt magic wrap around me, throwing me across the plains we were fighting in.

I slid on my side a few blocks, stopping a few blocks in front of the other Hermits.

"Don't... don't kill Zachariah." I squeaked, then pausing in confusion and putting a hand to my chest. Xisuma approached me from behind, admin panels flashing again.

"Grian, why can't I ban them?" Xisuma furiously asked in my ear, playing around with the commands. Whether he was mad at me or in general, I couldn't tell. The four Watchers started to approach us, magic flashing.

I cleared my throat, "Watchers can't be banned." Getting up, I wiped the dirt off my side.

"Why?" I shrugged, frowning.

"They're Watchers?" I said as a question. Iskall laughed, causing other Hermits to crack a smile.

"Bro, that's a great explanation." He said when he controlled his laugh. I chuckled to myself, before turning to look over my shoulder.

"Alright, round two. The new people are instructors, they're going to be harder to duel. Be careful." I said, taking a larger breath. The Hermits prepared themselves. I could almost hear the questions running through their heads. I'm going to have to answer them eventually, just like last time.

~¤☆¤~

I screeched in frustration as Lint stepped towards me. Lynnthuic towered over me, extending his wings. They were pitch black, a normal wingspan of eight feet. I glared up at him, extending mine. The wingspan was fifteen feet, making his look pitiful in comparison.

Yavin approached me from behind. I whipped around, hitting him and Lynnthuic in the face with my wings. I side kicked Yavin in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and pushing him back.

"Don't you ever touch me again, you evil-" I threw a punch, hitting Yavin in the jaw. He stumbled away, holding his chin. I grabbed a discarded trident and swung, hitting him across the face. He collapsed to the floor, unconscious. I turned back to Lint, whacking him with my large wings again. He snarled but I threw a large piece of white heavy concrete at him. It hit his chest, knocking the wind out of him. I threw a smaller block of concrete at him, hitting him in the head. His eyes rolled back and he collapsed to the ground. He was out cold.

I turned, only to be tackled by someone else. Zachariah's grunt reached my ears as he pinned me to the floor, pushing my face into the dirt. His knee was on my back, taking away some of my ability to breathe. Wheezing in pain, I started to struggle under his weight. Zachariah tilted my head to the side, making me watch as the other Hermits were struggling to hold their own. The only reason they were surviving for the most part was because all of them were attacking Quinn at once.