XXX.

(ten more chapters until chapter extra large-)
(i think i like this cover better than the other one, but idk [it hasnt changed from earlier])
(i hate this story now i just want it to be donnne- okay Quill, *inhale* only... seven... teen... more... chapters... *screeches*)

"Well, it looks like you survived." Yavin taunted as soon as he stepped foot into the room. I stayed silent, accepting the fact that I would probably never leave this room. I had no energy to fight back anyway. Anything I would've done would be useless.

Yavin frowned at the lack of response. He huffed through his nose, lips pressing together in a thin line. I painfully curled into a ball, shaking like I was dropped in ice water.

"What's wrong with you?" Yavin demanded. Once again, I didn't respond. I just shrugged and stared at the floor, a lifeless look on my face.

"Are you going to do it or not," I say after a few silent moments, not enough change in my voice for it to sound like a question. "Just get it over with already." Yavin scowled, crouching down to my form. He roughly yanked me upwards into a sitting position against the wall. I cried out in pain as my wings were pressed against my back. He grabbed my chin like last time, looking me in the eyes with a death glare. I braced myself for pain...

But it wasn't enough.

A splitting headache burst in my brain, making me release an ear-piercing scream. Memories flashed in front of my eyes, quickly jumping around in my past.

"I'll be back, False, I promise." False's expression was one of horror and fear...

I watched Iskall go to his mailbox after dropping the note for the Architect invitation...

I flew around, circling my base to see if I could improve anything...

I glanced up, neck getting sore from constantly tilting to see the top of my base. I had finally finished the base over many hours and many stacks of concrete...

"Mumbo Jumbo you are AFK, I'm gonna take that mustache away!" I sang, snickering as I jumped around Mumbo's AFK form...

I placed Team S.T.A.R.'s flag on the pillar, heart pounding against my rib cage...

I chuckled as Tango wandered the infinity room.
"You can wish for whatever you want..." I said in a soft voice.
"I wish for sight." Tango replied. The other Hermits chuckled as I paused.
"... you can't have that." I said, barely holding my laughter in...

"What did you call me?" Xisuma asked, blinking in confusion. I honestly didn't know how to say his name and thought I would have fun with it...

I was rolling on the floor, laughing as I watched Iskall fall down the trap I built. My laughing escalated into screeching as the death message popped up, followed by his own messages...

A phantom bit my arm as I turned. I yelped and jumped away, swiping at it with a sword. I needed to kill as many of these as I could...

I felt the magic surge to my arms as I blasted Quinn back with uncontrol magic...

"We are a big, psychotic, dysfunctional family!" TFC said, summarizing the Hermits very well...

I approached the room, hesitantly reaching for the knob-

Somehow, Yavin was thrown out of my head. In reality, he was pushed back a few blocks. I blinked furiously, trying to clear my vision. I took a shuddery breath.

"How did you find that?" He lashed out, pointing an accusing finger at me. "That was supposed to be hidden from sight!"

"Hide your doors better." I monotoned, voice scratchy from lack of use.

"It was all the instructors' magic combined!" He continued, face turning red with rage. The headache was back, this time worse.

The memories were so quick, I had no time to remember when each one was.

I stared at Doc as he came out of the portal, flashbacks to the Facility causing me to freeze...

"... none other than GoodTimesWiththeJangler..."

"Let's dump a desert on ConCorp..."

Hours of grinding gravel and sand for my base and Sahara...

"Excuse me? What?" I asked, flying to the surface and looking for the weird salmon head thing...

"We're kinda broke at the moment..."

"...awfully suspicious..."

"Yeah. Just flush yourself down the toilet, I'll give you privacy..."

I stared at Iskall in disbelief as he tagged me...

I snickered as I added to the meeting chair in the Sahara meeting room...

I facepalmed as Mumbo's chair flew out the ceiling of the very same meeting room via redstone...

I stood on the rim of the half completed base, placing block after block for hours upon hours...

"Oh for goodness sake..." Mumbo trailed off. "I've been sitting here four hours, then you come and sprinkle that grey stuff and it looks a hundred times better." I chuckled, placing more grey concrete over his plain white building-

"Stop..." I whimpered, cowering away. Yavin ignored me. The headache began spreading down my neck and through my body. I sniffled in pain, but, like usual, Yavin did not acknowledge any of my actions.

I jumped as a large explosion rang in my ears. Goodness, it sounded like the magic blasts we were forced to survive...

Bringing the sword up, I blocked a strike from a Watcher while training. Ducking, I sliced at their legs and nicked their shin.

I squinted at the words on the chalkboard in that room. In a more messy scrawl underneath read, 'Keep an eye on Xelqua.' Above those words read the percentage of success-

I openly cried out, pain racking my body. I lurch forward, strangled sobs escaping my lips. Yavin pulled away, looking at me with judgemental eyes. He shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"You saw how successful we were. Well, this helps greatly. Thank you, Xelqua." Yavin said in a cold tone, standing and turning away. As he stepped out the door, the healer silently came into the room.

They seemed extremely annoyed, but as always, never said anything. The healer tried to observe the injuries I had. I grimaced in pain as they rolled me onto my side, examining my wings. I faced the wall of the dark cell, not knowing what was going on.

They put a cold hand on my ankle. After a few moments, their hand moved to my chest. Nothing noticeable happened.

I furrowed my eyebrows as the healer sighed. They laid a gentle hand on one of my wings. Before I could comprehend what was happening, they clamped a tight hand over my mouth and adjusted my wing with a sudden pull.

The pain was comparable to when it was broken. However, it left as quickly as it came. It was so fast, I didn't notice they moved both of them. I didn't have time to scream. I cleared my dry throat, blinking in confusion. The healer backed away, not saying anything.

My wing twitched without hurting for once. I hesitantly and slowly stretched them, gasping in surprise.

For the first time in five days, both could move without being unbearable pain.

"Thank you..." I croaked, looking back at them. They nodded and turned. The door shut behind the healer, how it does every time someone leaves this hellhole-

I did a double take, looking over my shoulder. When the door creaked shut, the loud sound masked the falling of an object.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

A sharp obsidian dirk lay on the ground near the door.

(*sobs* im so tired of this)