L.

After a lot of research and wisdom from wiser Watchers, I had gained ownership of the End. Apparently, the most powerful Watcher in Minecraft takes care of it. Before me, it was a Watcher that was permanently killed in the battle. Now, I could do whatever I wanted with it.

Instead of blowing the whole dimension up, I decided to turn it to a much grander school. It was four times the size of the Facility, the color pallet easier on the eyes. The portal hub was huge, the main one in the center with the portals to famous and well-known servers circling it (if they're not whitelisted).

Every Hermit healed correctly and without any problems, allowing us to move onto Hermitcraft Season VII. I was able to manage the Facility while working on Season VII. If I wasn't on Hermitcraft, I was in the end, or vice versa.

Season VII was a quick start, especially with the problems brewing in the Watcher side of Minecraft.

It took at least five months for me to explain to the other Watchers what happened. Most of them were abashed or furious at the Watchers, and occasionally, at me.

Those few people were kicked out of the End. They were banned and had their magic bound if they came back violently.

We changed the curriculum to allow younger and older Watchers to learn. We had to hire more teachers, who were other classmates and students from other generations. Ezra worked there, becoming a dueling and coding teacher.

I was one of the few instructors that disappeared for a while, the others being the ones who had their own server to deal with.

Many parts of the learning material were changed. We didn't require Galactic, though it was an optional class. We gave the students breaks, letting them go to their normal server for a certain time before returning. We didn't punish them for small mistakes. We didn't make weird names.

I forbid the other teachers from calling me Xelqua. I did not need or want the fame that came with the name.

On Hermitcraft, all was well. We were an even tighter group than before. Though the rest disagreed with what we chose to do at the Facility, they know it was done and was probably for the better.

And for once, I was happy and content with my life.

~¤☆¤~

I looked down at the young children who sat criss-cross on the floor. They sat on a soft carpet, looking up at me, who was sitting on a simple wooden chair, dressed in formal Watcher robes. The other instructors were lined against the wall, watching the events unfold.

"Any questions before I head to my server for a while?" I asked the new students. Only one kid raised their hand. I gestured to the girl, bringing everyone's attention to her. She looked at me with startling green eyes that reminded me of my former instructor. I pushed that thought away. Getting emotional would not do well in front of new students. She tilted her head, long ginger hair falling over her shoulders.

"What happened there?" Her young and innocent voice asked as she pointed to a very familiar hole in the stained-glass window we refused to fix. We put a short wall around it for safety. A ghost of a smile sat on my face as the other students turned towards it.

"Ah, yes, that was a few years ago," I said. "There was a fight and it was significant enough that we didn't fix this part of the battle. You'll learn about it eventually, as they were an important part of how you are sitting in those very spots today."

"Who?" The same girl asked, still staring at the hole. They all turned back to me with bright curious eyes, waiting for an answer. Taking a deep breath, I subtly rubbed the ring around my finger, all those events and memories that led to this moment hitting me like a fist.

The moment I graduated from the normal school. When Aquinnternal and Yavin broke into my house. The time I realized both class rings were with me at the Facility. The moment I gifted Mumbo his ring after we met again. The kidnapping followed by the betrayal. Then the mission of blowing up the building. The one time I took it off and curled Mumbo's hand around it before I got myself exploded.

When I got it back from him, tears brimmed his eyes as he remembered why I gave it to him.

This time, I didn't try to stop the grin that tugged at my lips. I folded my hands on my lap and sat back, a mischievous glint in my eyes as I gave the kids their answer.

"Someone named Xelqua."

fin.

(Annnnd that's a wrap!

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this disaster. <3 It means a lot to me!

It was so much better in the beginning and it fell apart at the end, but that's okay. I'm leaving it unedited because unedited work is amazing-

I'm so sad it's ending. :') Thank you thank you thank you thank you for giving me motivation to finish this book. <3

Stats:
-Times New Roman, 1.15 spacing, 11 point size
~108 pages
~64150 words
~50 chapters

The document lags when I type and scroll.

If you want to use an idea in this (and any) of my books, please ask. Each of my works are usually original (as original as fanfiction can get) unless stated otherwise. Should that happen, please credit (since they're usually original ideas of mine) and mention me.

March 2nd, 2020 - May 7th, 2020

This has been Ariyaquila, and I'll see you in another book. <3)