XLIII.

(oh crap its been 4 days-
i had no idea of what to do so i just set it aside and worked on a few one shorts until i had a few ideas i could string together.)

False gathered the items she needed for a magic and combat fight as I explained my plan to her in full detail. The grin on her face grew larger as I kept explaining. She went through most of the levels in her base, grabbing things here and there. She nodded towards me, holding rockets tightly. I spread my golden and tan wings, quickly flying up. We agreed to head to my base so I could collect my items.

As we flew over the ocean again, I went over the basics of the plan I had thought of earlier. Get rid of the instructors somehow, save the students and other life (if there is any that I don't know about), and get rid of the entire Facility. Of course, there was more to it, but the details would be a pain to list out in my head. If all goes to plan, there should be no evil Watchers anymore.

If all goes to plan.

What if it doesn't?

What if someone gets hurt, or... what if someone perma-deaths? It'd be my fault for bringing them. What if the students don't cooperate with us? What if one of them gets hurt? What if an instructor escapes and starts a new Facility?

What if there are more than one?

As False and I flew over Sahara, I groaned and dragged my hands down my face. None of the instructors mentioned anything about another learning center, but it's possible.

Wrinkling my nose and exhaling loudly, my base came onto view.

I guess all we can do is hope that this takes care of everything.

~¤☆¤~

False waited around patiently as I shuffled through my storage system, looking for supplies that might be helpful in this risky plan of mine. Food, potions, extra weapons, can't forget that TNT...

"Goodness, why do you know how to craft TNT that quickly?" Zachariah asked as I made a few stacks and shoved them into my inventory. I snickered, shrugging. Zach pressed his lips together in a thin line.

"I uh, liked to pull a lot of pranks where I was from." I explained as I grabbed a flint and steel from a chest. Zachariah pulled the door open, peeking out. No one was around.

"Did things blow up?" Following Zach out the door, we climbed the stairs to a higher hallway.

"... not really. The sound of it sizzling and the explosion happened, but nothing was damaged. Good prank material, honestly."

"Is that the same here?"

"I assume so because the creepers don't damage any terrain, but it doesn't matter if it does, no one will die. I think." I added at the end.

I blinked hard, focusing my vision. The TNT still sat in my hand, the black letting glaring at me. That must have been the shortest flashback I have ever had. The outcome was not expected. Lynnthuic screamed like a girl as Zach and I laughed the entire way back to the dorm.

My heart stopped for a moment, eyebrows slightly lowering. I slowly turned to False. She was sitting on one of my shulker boxes, swinging her legs and staring at the floor.

"Hey." My voice took a lower tone. She looked over to me. "What did you do with Lynnthuic?" False's legs stopped swinging. She crossed her arms and looked away.

"We buried him since his body didn't disappear. It was just a few hours ago, actually, as the perma-deathed don't decay fast." I frowned and looked down. False stood and approached me. I saw her boots come in from the top of my vision. She put her arm around my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I shook my head and gently pushed her arm away, giving her a thankful look.