[1] Fate

It all started the day I thought I had understood things.

No. I hadn't.

I didn't understand the vast conspiracy of this universe against me.

I was given birth without my permission. Then, I was made a human without a thought. Abruptly, I was abandoned too without my knowledge. Finally, when I was kidnapped against my choice for the good.

It didn't end there.

The further was getting thrown metres away like a rag doll without my mental presence being strong.

Oh. I died. I nearly died.

Because that wasn't the climax. Wasn't it? Just a beginning to some more horrible events happening in my life without my permission.

No one cared about my consent. Did they? But that didn't mean, anyone had the right to keep planning out my life. Shaping and changing it!

Not even Moon Goddess!

What did she think she was when she made me the exchange of the night?

My demons were slow clapping.

The biggest shock of life wasn't getting to know that I was the female about to cross the border, neither the fact that I was literally thrown twice to reach this dangerous side of the world. This unfound, unknown and underrated side of the world.

The bigger shock was being a member of this Werewolf world, technically and literally.

Like being claimed as a mate to a Lycan?

The biggest shock was meeting this monster during the heavy storm and nearly dying under his giant black furry body.

The real death came when along with the raindrops, slid his drools all over my neck, making me choke in terror.

Until. . .

.

.

.

What happened after that?

The sharp twitch in my eyebrows was backed by humongous jolts of pain.

Shaking my head restlessly and slowly, my eyelashes managed to part away. With shallow breaths and beating heart, I held the courage to open my eyes and hoped, I was back at home.

With Gran.

All hopes were squished under Moon Goddess' pretty white milky toe.

Because all I could see was bright light entering the dark room I was in, forcefully.

Blinking and blinking, I breathed.

And slowly, the breaths turned harsher as each memory started pouring back in mind, making me relive it again and again.

Footsteps.

Loud and hurried.

Someone grabbed my hand.

I screamed, squeezing my eyes shut and pulling my hand back. I was afraid to see any being of this side of the world.

My legs started moving in restlessness. This person wasn't leaving my wrist.

More gasps escaped me along with the screams.

"No!" I let out the loudest one. "Let me go! Please let me go!"

Sniffles escaped and slowly turned into loud sobs as Mom's howls started echoing in my mind back.

"Mom! Gran!" I screamed hard.