Author's note

Hi guys!

Sorry in advance as this is not an update. But a quick survey.

Since I am active with Misty series at the moment. I will begin it from posting the survey here. I can guess, that there are new readers here, old ones who have came to know me when they found the Part I, the ones who reached Misty after knowing me from other book or the ones who know me from the beginning of my writing journey here.

It won't take much of your time. All you have to do is give me honest answers.

Even if you are a silent reader, please try to comment for my sake/happiness.

Note: This is my own survey. Not any official one from Wattpad or someone else. This is for my own clarity and knowledge.

Q1. Do you read Wattpad books for free? Or have you tried reading a paid book too on this app?

Q2. How would you likely to be interested in paying to read a book on Wattpad? Will it be your trust and loyalty for your favorite author or the one you have faith in?

Q3. Do you love my book enough to pay for it if it gets published?

Q4. Would you buy my books from Amazon if it was available on that platform in ebook form (it's lockdown time)? If yes, please write the name of the book(s), you would want to.

Q5. I want to build a professional career in writing. For which, one day I will have to get it official and be able to earn money through my hardwork on my books. Would you help me achieve my dreams or encourage me by paying if I go for Wattpad Paid Stories Program? I know, you might be too young to have option of paying and reading a book. But would you aspire to help me some day by paying for my book? I mean, not just for Misty. I will definitely be uploading and beginning more books. I just want all your thoughts. Because now is the high time, I want to get independent and make this passionate hobby into profession.

Q6. Just tell me your thoughts on what you think if I want to go any of other above options? Amazon or paid stories on Wattpad or the traditional publishing? Writing is such a tough career to begin with. Not because of lack of talent. But because of lack of guidance and approach and awareness on how to get published. All I can do is know the heartfelt thoughts of my readers and then, take steps.

Q7. Any advice/suggestion/ thought you want to share?

At last, I am thankful to you all for all the great comments, fun and journey. Again, this is not any good bye. Just another acknowledgement of my love for you all.

I will update the book tonight.

Lots of love.

Nikki ❤️

P.S. Don't worry about Misty II getting paid or anything. I am just thinking for now. I need to because I think, I deserve to earn through the writing now. I am yearning for some career building. Hope, you all understand. It's not just about money. It about becoming competitive with myself and progressing ahead. More stories to come.