𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓶 II

"Do you like this better? Or this? Actually this is cute also. What pair of shoes should I wear?"

I watched Chesca as she frantically grab everything from her closet and talk to the mirror.

"Chill your chicken ass, Ches. It's a date not a wedding."
Amused, I rolled my eyes at her.

"I want to impress him."
Well I agree to that, I'd dress to kill if ever Jed's decide to ask me out. Not that it's ever gonna happen though.

"How about you? What you wearing tonight?" That's when I remember I don't plan any outfits

"I stopped dressing up for your brother so whatever my hands grab. Yeah."

She puffed air in annoyance.
"Don't dress up for that annoying creature, dress up for yourself, Cy."

I shrugged, I don't know what to expect later, however I'm excited to see J and that's all.

"Chesca, my laundry is still undone--- sorry." Suddenly, Jed barged in the room. And to my shock, he wasn't wearing a top.

"Jesus Christ, Jed, learn to knock."
Chesca looked stressed out, I look nasty shamelessly staring at his torso.

"Okay." That was his last word before turning his back returning to whatever he us doing.

While me, I was still staring at the spot he just left. In shock, and.. and uncomprehending.

"Cy, oh my lord, stop looking like a perv." Ches tried snapping me out to reality.

"How fun is it to live with a greek god..."

"I don't know. He's not a greek god, he's a damn demon."

"A sexy demon."

Chesca face palmed and looked at me in disbelief, "Really? REALLY?"

I calmed down a bit and managed to regulate my raging heartbeat. Can I just live here and see that sight everyday?

"I cannot with you, Lucy." Cheese is still stressed, I laughed at her reactions.

"Stay here and let me get us some snacks."

"I'd like a Jed Chip!"
I joked to frustrate her even more but I immediately regretted when I saw Jed was just by the stairs, and probably heard what I said.

Chesca stood up and blabbered while walking, "I don't need any Lucy WHIPPED cream."

My face heated up because Jed swiftly looked at us, maybe having a gist of what we're talking about. But just like any other moment, he just shrug it off like it was nothing.

Chesca looked at me teasingly and went straight to the kitchen.

"Do you have any movies, Ches?"
I shouted so Chesca would hear me from the kitchen.

"There's a flashdrive on my drawer!"
I nodded knowingly and searched for the flashdrive. Soon enough I found two. A pink and a gray colored one.

Maybe these are both loaded with movies so I decided to go with the gray one.

I inserted it and saw that the movies are all actions, most of it, I watched already so I decided to try the pink one.

This one only has one folder, named "love, your sister." I got curious and clicked on it, it showed couples of clips and photos of a baby boy, seemingly familiar.

I looked at it sternly, it looks like Jed. It's probably Jed. There are tons of pictures and videos of him on his toddler age. I clicked one and it's him saying "Abayu", probably trying to say I love you.

I scrolled more and saw the latter videos were him on his latest age. Photos of him, on a gig, on the stage, even him making covers. I was about to click one when..

"Chesca asked me to call you."
I was startled.

Behind me, on the doorway, stands Jed staring at the laptop's screen. And boy was I embarrassed.

"Uhm, I, uhh thanks."
I slowly ejected the flashdrive and I saw him still staring at it, not even glancing on my face.

My hands were shaking as I put it on the drawer and slowly dusted myself standing up.

He's still looking at the drawer where I put the flashdrive. Suddenly it's like he woke up from his reveries and shook his head, turned his back to me and just as he was starting to walk away, I mumbled..

"Abayu." His eyes widened in shock for a moment, ears all red. Dear lord, he heard it.

He turned his face towards me with a face of disbelief and embarrassment and ran like a bunny that is being caught.

I laughed by myself going through their halls to get to their kitchen downstairs..

Did I just teased Jed and got reactions from him? It felt like heaven.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Time flew like crazy, it's almost 8 in the evening and I'm late. Of course Chesca is already there with her date. I'm gonna throw a fit because I had to fill in a spot at the cafe earlier when it's my day off.

I maneuvered the car and as fast as I could, walk-runned to this bar café Don Ferrer. I was cut off my tracks when I heard who's singing.

"I remember the times we spent together
On those drives
We had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got to New York
Everything felt right"
I felt chills running down my spine as I entered, the crowd was humming to the music and the vocalist, Jed, eyes closed sang.

"I wish you were here with me
Tonight." He opened his eyes staring at the crowd every corner, every direction, except mine.

I felt a pang in my heart.

Suddenly, he pulled up, whispered something to Luke, the band drummer and tapped him on the shoulder. The crowd gasped, including me as he stepped down the stage. The band continued playing without vocals until Jeno went up the stage and continued singing. Everyone applauded. Especially when Jeno lifted his hands and pointed at Chesca.

Is it a plan? I searched for Jed but I couldn't see him. That's.. unusual.