𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓶 XIII

It's been a week since the camp. Just thinking about everything that happened back there makes me feel like that was all just a dream.

I felt the sudden heat on my cheeks, I palmed them and rubbed aggressively. You're in class, Lucy, FOCUS.

But... I can't take my mind off that moment.

"You still like this weirdo though"

I never got the chance to reply after that, the others arrived and showed me relief after they found me.

I don't know how many times Finn said sorry and even hugged me like I will be gone again. I know he's such a kid. It's my fault anyway to run like an idiot. The fuck was I thinking back there?

I looked outside the windows and saw the field. I immediately noticed Finn and Luke(that is by the way supposed to be my classmate at this moment but is cutting) because they are basically tackling each other. Not so far away from them was Jed on his PE uniform.

Wew, I think it's getting a little hot in here.

I fanned myself and shamelessly stared at the blessing. His hair is unruly from sweat but his hand kept on brushing it up as he shook it. His left hand is holding a water bottle that is already empty. I would like to talk about his thighs that is hugged by the black jogging pants, they were T H I C C. I don't even want to start with his arms, no, nooooo!

I coughed and slapped my forehead, but after I realized my bangs got messy I combed it with my hands. I avoided looking at them any much more, that's enough hoeing for you today Lucy, be a good girl and focus on the lesson.

Well, after another stare maybe.

•••

"I missed performing!" Luke exclaimed, his eyes smile never failing to make him look adorable.

"By performing, do you mean how you just constantly wink at every girl in the place, letting them eye rape you?" That's just how it is, he can't change my mind, period!

"I'm giving them the benefit of seeing GEUX perform. The total entertainment." He even made big gestures, trying to look suave.

He continued tuning his guitar while Finn suddenly dropped himself beside him on the couch and messed the guitar.

"DAMN YOU FINN."

They proceeded to wrestle each other, which by the way, isn't a new sight at all.

Now that Luke is busy with Finn, Chesca is with Jeno, I got no one to talk with! And.. I'm trying to not interact with Jed as much as possible.

So with heavy feet, I dragged myself toward Charles. We are all currently on their practice room, they're getting ready for a gig scheduled two hours from now.

"Heyyyy Charles!"
I'm actually nervous, Charles is not talkative. He doesn't talk much.. and I lool very weird right now.

I saw his eyes squinted behind me but I didn't dare look in fright of seeing Jed and having an eye contact with me, because I might malfunction.

"What, Lucy?"
I pouted, what did I even expect? A warm greeting?

Anyways, I can't stop now so I sat in a jelly bean bag chair just beside Charles practicing his drums.

I realized that I didn't bring any topic to talk to him with so I scratched the back of my head and tried to strike a decent conversation.