𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓶 XXIV

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.."

"You literally came a long long long way, Lucy my dear."
Chesca expressed her proudness, with a hint of 'disbelief'.

"Why are you so shocked? Your friend is pretty and cool, no one escapes the Lucy charm."
I said with some gestures to irk her.

"But I got this feeling... A feeling like Jed already has his feelings reserve for you a long time ago."
The sentence made my blood rush to my face.

"Don't talk like that!" I bit my lip, calming myself from the weird feeling, "I'm happy that I'm not invisible to him anymore."

"Lucy—"

"Lucia," she was cut off mid sentence when Jed called out my name as he was walking down the stairs, a white towel wrapped on his head, gray sweatpants and a tight black shirt.

"Hello? I'm also here?"
Chesca waved her hands, Jed, being Jed, just gave her a swift look then immediately settled his eyes on me. Ches gave me a joking eyeroll.

"Good morning."
I greeted him with a wide smile, Jed seem stunned for a second, but replied a subtle 'morning' as well.

"Well what is my purpose here now? Jed, I will leave Lucy to you, Jeno asked me out today." the girl even covered her mouth to hid her giggle.

"K."

"Stop talking in text! Lucy baby, I will go now." Chesca kissed me on my cheek before leaving. I gave her a grin that turned into a wide smile, then sent her a goodbye kiss as well.

After I saw her closing the door, I looked at Jed that is looking like a lost puppy again. I smiled to myself, he's always like this.

"What's that about?"
He asked, I can't help but adore his look. The towel is still on the top of his head but beads of water is falling from his hair.

I sat beside him and grabbed the towel then rubbed it over his head, patting it dry.

"The goodbye kiss?"
I felt his nod as I am still drying his hair.

"That's a normal thing, Jed."
After I was satisfied I stopped then pulled the towel away, his now just damp hair is all over the place. I combed them with my hand. I even heard him purr a little.

"I am going to the convenience store."
He suddenly stood up.

I raised my eyebrows, their pantry is full with stuff because I went with Chesca to go get grocery yesterday.

"What are you going to buy?"
Red blush crept from his neck to his ear.

"Just something."
He said with a hint of rush, he moved so quickly that I didn't notice he's now leaning towards me. He gave one swift peck to my cheeks then turned his back to me, "Bye."

I touched my right cheek, after he slammed the door shut I squealed my heart out. How... Just how can a single person make me feel multiple emotions?

•••

I was munching on the strawberry crepe he bought for me when I noticed he is still quietly sipping on his banana milk. I tapped the table to get his attention.

"You know what? You don't have to make excuses like that to kiss my cheeks."

He suddenly coughed, with wide eyes he calmed down himself, trying to play it cool.
"I wasn't making... Fine. Can I kiss you right now?"

It's my time to choke. He immediately gave me his milk to sip on it.
"Can you not ask that casually!?"

He smirked then grabbed the bottle away from me, drinking it to the last drop.