Teasing while I'm teaching

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺) *Big tease*

Present Mic POV

"Ok class today myself and Eraser are going to be giving you a quirk test to see how strong you already are with your quirk and test your limits. ARE YOU READY CLASS 1-A!!" I yelled as complete silence came from the class, "Ooookk I take that as you are ready. LET'S GOOOooooooo!!" He said as again the class stayed quiet.

Aizawa's POV

We got about half way through the tests when I looked over to see All Might peaking around the side of the building. "Hey Hizashi I'll be right." I said whilst walking towards the side where All Might was hiding.

"OK SHOUTA DON'T BE TO LONG YOUR TEST IS SOON!!" He yelled as I covered my ears and gave him a thumbs up.

I get around the corner and didn't see anyone there.

I turned to go walk back to class, before I could even blink my hands were grabbed forced above my head against the wall

I turned to go walk back to class, before I could even blink my hands were grabbed forced above my head against the wall. I opened my eyes to see a bright yellow suit and lustful smile that gave me chills. Before I could even speak All Might's lips were against mine kissing hungrily. One of his big hands held mine above me as the other trailed through my hair grabbing a handful and tugging it down exposing my neck. I moved down to my biting and sucking down hard on all my sensitive spots. I bit my lip to suppress to whimpers coming from me. My body started to squirm under him wanting to touch every part of his body, but unable to move much. All Might pushed his leg towards mine and separated my legs a bit, while his hand trailed down from my hair to my chest down to my lower regions. His hand grazed my dick causing my to buck my hips in his hand. "I see someone's excited to see me today." All Might laughed out as he kissed me and rubbed me through my suit. I continued to bit my lip to hide my moans that were trying to escape.

"SHOUTA HEEEELPPP THEY WON'T STOP FIGHTING AND MY QUIRK IS TO DANGEROUS TO USE!!! Present Mic screamed.

All Might let's my arms go and bends down peeking around the corner I jump on his back and peek around his bunny ear hairs. As the both of us see Present Mic trying to stop Bakugo from hitting Midorya. I hugged and kissed the back of All Might before sliding down and walking back towards the class. I turned around and winked at All Might, "see you later you big bunny." Before I got fully around the corner All Might smacked my ass, "Gladly kitten can't wait." All Might gave a wink then left the corner.

"SHOUTA HELP HOW do I stop them--" Present Mic said as I activated my quirk on him, Bakugo, and Midorya. "Hey that's not fair why did you erase my quirk. I wasn't doing anything wrong." Present Mic said as he grabbed Bakugo and I grabbed Midorya. "Its because your voice is extremely annoying the early in the morning especially when you yell." I said in a monotone voice.

"Your just mad that I interrupted you fuc-" Present Mic was about to say before I threw my scarf around his mouth. He put his hands up in defense. I let him go as the class just stared at me confused.

Time Skip (Just for funsies)

I step into the teachers lounge and sit at my desk and start to check my emails when All might walks in, and goes behind my chair and bit my ear lightly then kissed my cheek. His hands went to my shoulders and massaged them a little. My head fell forward as his hands moved back and forth on my shoulder and my neck.

"Ahh yes right there holy shit. Oh yes right there harder. Oh holy shit. Fuck that feels so good."

"Jesus Shouta your so tight"

"Oh my god All Might please don't stop. Ah right there. Your hands are so big. It feels amazing."

Midnight's POV

I had my ear pressed against the teachers lounge door listening to I couldn't even figure it out but it was unfair. I opened the door and yelled, "Hey if I can't do that stuff here you shouldn't be able to either. Like have some decency for the scho-. Wait what are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Um I'm giving Shouta a shoulder neck massage because he was tense after his class training." All Might said with a small smile and blush on his face.

"AHHH oh my gosh All Might that is so cute and gentlemanly of you to do. Ahhhh" I fangirled as I closed the door and walked away.

Aizawa's POV

"Hehe maybe I shouldn't be so loud but thank you by the way I appreciate it." I said with a blush across my face.

All Might leaned in close to my ear, " I don't want you to ever be quiet with me around." He growled as he bit my ear.

(Sorry for the short-ness btw. If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)