It's Not What It Looks Like All Might

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Toshinori's POV

*Saturday about lunch time*

I just got back from the store grabbing more food supplies for myself and Shouta. We have been dating for a while and he just moved in a few days ago. He was pretty fully unpacked but we were low on food. I went to pick up food while Shouta cleaned one of the rooms up.

I heard music and singing coming form the room he was cleaning I peaked my head through the door, and spit up a bunch a blood, I hide behind the door and heard a new song start and Shouta started singing loudly. I grabbed my phone and peaked in and recorded him for later.

{Imagine Shouta in the top pics outfit singing this song idk why I thought it would be funny}

Shouta got through about half of it when Hizashi decided to call me, interrupting my video and alerting Shouta that I was there. I tried to end the call but instead I freaked out and threw my phone across the hall. I was on the floor laying on my side when Shouta flung the door open and looked at me with an angry embarrassed face. I looked up at him and smiled, "he he you come her often Pussycat?" I said with a sly smile.

"It's not what it looks like. I can expalin. Wait a minute were you recording me?!" He said as we both looked down the hallway at my phone. I scrambled onto my knees and darted towards the phone as Shouta tried to jump over me. I reached the phone first and grabbed it huddling it in my body, he jumped on top of me and tried to pry the phone from me. It wasn't working in his favor so instead he went to me sides and started tickling me. I became a giggling mess and almost lost the phone instead I stood up and held the phone above my head. Shouta didn't have his capture on him so he was relying on how high he got naturally jump. Shouta jumped up and jumped up still not being able to reach it. My hand slowly came down as I lost focus because everytime he jumped up and down the bottom half of the skirt would flow up showing his sexy kitty underwear. The little bells on him helped me regain focus Shouta finally stopped jumping, he looked up at me and pouted which I thought was even cuter.

"What is the Pussycat not getting what he wants?" I said as I kissed his nose.

"No it's just its embarrassing that's why no one knows about this. Like no one not even my mom knows I tried to become one of the Wild Wild Pussycats." Shouta said as he tucked his head to his chest.

I reached down grabbing his chin to look up at me and kissed him on the lips. I bent down further and squeezed his ass before picking him up and lifting him up to my level.

"You know I love you for every part of you not just what I see at work. Every single part of you. I love you and all your weirdness. I love my little Pussycat." I said as I kissed Shouta all over his face.

I walked him back to the bedroom plopping him on the bed. He looked up at me biting his lip with a small blush forming across his face.

"And right now you are looking very sexy right now. Like I really think I'm going to have some fun with this little Pussycat." I said as I crawled on the bed on top of him. His body was in between my legs a tent forming between my legs. I pushed him fully down and kissed him passionately as one of my hands explored his chest taking the bells off and the top. Shouta cupped his hands on my face, I took the initiative and pulled his gloves off with my teeth. Shouta's hands went down to the bottom of my shirt pulling it off, as my hands pinched and twisted his nipple. A sharp gasp came from Shouta, I had let got so he could fully pull my shirt off, but went right back down sucking on his left nipple and playing with the other. I switched over to the other side and trailed my hand down his stomach and pulled the belt off. I stopped sucking his nipple and trailed kisses down his abdomen stopping at the top of the skirt.

I lifted the skirt up and was greeted by his huge hard on trying desperately to be free. Shouta lifted his hips into the air as I pulled the underwear down, as the tail came down with it. I sat up a bit and undid my belt and pants I pulled them down showing my huge hard on pushing on my boxers. Shouta sat up and pulled the head piece off and cast it aside. He went to his skirt and unzipped it in the back, he slowly pushed them down until they were completely off. I grabbed my boxers and pulled them down fully revealing my huge dick that was aching for attention.

I bent back down onto the bed grabbing some lube from the drawer next to us. I squeezed some in my hand and spread some all over my dick, moans escaping my mouth at the attention. I flipped Shouta over, he bent down fully preparing himself and getting in position.  I started with one finger and pushed it in the tightness around my finger finally stopped and I inserted another finger. Both fingers pushing in and out scissoring up until Shouta jolted forward with a loud moaning, meaning I found his prostate. I hit that spot a few more times before pulling my fingers out, Shouta whined at the loss of pleasure.

I bent down into his ear, "What does the wild wild Pussycat want me to do to him? Huh why don't you tell me what you want?" I whispered as I bit his ear.

"I want you in me...I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow." He said as he looked at me with foggy eyes.

The last thing he said took me by surprise but I gave him what he wanted ass I rammed my dick fully into him. I grunted as he screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck..sho..your so...tight.."

"Ahh you.. so..big...all..mi-might."

I grabbed his hips and trhusted into him deeply immediately finding his prostate and attacking it with every thrust. We both became moaning messes as I kept thrusting into him roughly.

After a few minutes of thrusting my rhythm came off and both of us were panting hard. I pushed one last time thrusting as far as I could as we both cam at the same time.

We both laid on the bed panting I grabbed the blanket and covered us up with it as Shouta curled up to my chest.

"So you still love me even though I wanted to be a Pussycat and I still dress like one." Shouta asked as he hid his face in my chest.

"Of course I still love you I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SHOUTA AIZAWA." I said as I lifted his chin and kissed him.

We both fell asleep cuddling each other with grin plastered on our faces.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)