That Wasn't Just Strawberry Milk?

...I looked over and got a kiss from All Might who was slowly falling asleep from patrol. We both fell asleep in the arms of the other peaceful especially since tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to Iamtopansexual for the request, here it is...enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

It was the next morning I had woken up earlier than Toshi. I got up and went to make breakfast for us both. I finished making food, I had slowly been eating and realized I needed to get food for later so we could eat dinner. I put Toshi's food on a plate and grabbed him a glass of strawberry milk. I went to my suit and pulled the viles out. They were both glowing bright pink, I poured them both into the milk and stirred it up so he wouldn't notice it. I grabbed a big tray and put his meal on it and walked back to the room. I open the door and set the food on the night stand next to him, I kissed him on the forehead and woke him up. He woke up, his hair even messier than normal, there was a huge smile on his face. He started to sniff the air and looked over to the nightstand. "Is that for me?"

"Yes it is for you, I have some errands to go run so I'll be back in a little bit. But for now enjoy your breakfast and I'll be back soon. I love you." I said as I kissed him on the lips and walked out. I turned to look at him the tray was on his lap and he was chowing down.

"Hey Shou before you go what's this?" He said as he held up the glass of pink liquid.

"Oh it's strawberry milk it's really good you'll enjoy it." I said as I watched him drink a bit real quick.

A smile appeared on his face after the first drink, after I saw that I quickly left and went to go run my errands.

Toshinori's POV

The food he made was so delicious and this drink is amazing. I finished up the food and cleaned up the dishes real quick. I headed back to the room and started getting dressed I had a meeting with Midorya today. I grabbed my slacks and white dress shirt, putting them on. I grabbed a red tie and tied it around my neck making sure I looked good.

I started to get really hot and my pants started to get really tight. I looked down and I had a huge noticable tent, I went to the bathroom to try and fix it. When I got there I noticed my face was flushed red and I was still hot. I splashed some water on my face it didn't help. I went to the shower and turned the water on cold. As the water was getting ready, I walked out to the thermostat and lowered the temperature 5 more degrees. I went back it the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth getting it wet in the cold shower water. I put it on my head and my neck but nothing was helping. I passed around the room and looked at the time Shouta's been gone for about a hour now and I have to meet Midorya in a hour. I called Midorya on my phone explaining I couldn't make it I was feeling a little sick. Midorya said ok and we hung up the phone. I continued to pass I tried to call Shouta, I sat on the edge of the bathtub which had now filled up with ice cold water. The phone rang and rang, he finally answered but all he said was, "There's a cop near me can't talk right now I'm almost home." and then he hung up the phone. I set my phone on the counter and leaned back on the seat.

I forgot I was on the bathtub and fell into the ice cold water, it felt nice however it didn't help my body's feeling of hotness and my now raging boner. I got out of the tub and walked out hearing a knock on the door.

I open the door to see Shouta, "Are you okay why are you soaking wet what happened?" Shouta said as he came in and dropped some groceries off.

Shouta's POV

The door opened and Toshi was standing the soaking wet, flustered, hot, and his eyes were a flaming hot pink. I knew exactly what was wrong and I couldn't wait. I set the groceries down and turned around to help him, before I could do anything I felt his cold wet body pressed against me. His hands trailing my entire body one hand reaching down and groping me. I turned around and he pushed me up against the fridge and roughly kissed me as he started to lift up my shirt and basically rip it off of me. He pulled his tie off over his head and started to undo my pants. My hands reached up and unbuttoned his wet shirt that was clinging to his body, I finally got the shirt off.

He broke away from the kiss for a sec to fly get my pants, shoes, and socks of leaving me in just my boxers. He grabbed me by the back of my thighs and lifted me up walking back towards the room. He threw me on the bed and ripped his slacks off, he climbed onto the bed and ravaged my body with kisses as he pulled my boxers down with his teeth. My dick sprang free hitting my stomach, the cold air causing me to shiver a bit.

He backed up and pulled his boxers off revealing throbbing dick, he bent down between my legs. He kissed the tip of my dick, making my eyes roll back, he pushed forward more planting kisses up my abs and to my chest. He kissed my chest and then licked one of my nipples and bit the other one. I sat back up and forced me onto my stomach, I looked back at him his eyes filled with lust and clouded pink. He pushed my shoulder blades down as he pulled my ass up, he immediately stuck a finger in my ass and thrusted in and out. He stuck another finger in and started scissoring inside me.

"Ahh ooh... right there...please...I want you ...all..of you..in..mee...please use...your cock ....Toshi." I said as he kept hitting my prostate. He pulled out and spit on his hand a bit and rubbed it in his dick. He lined himself up with my ass and slammed himself into me. I moaned loudly at the pleasure hit me with full force. He stayed there for a bit not loving until I gave him the ok. My body started to relax and get used to his size, "mo-move pl..please." once I said this Toshi started out slow but then as he got a rhythm he started going faster. He found my prostate again and kept thrusting in that one spot as hard as he could.

We both became moaning messes as lewd mewling noises engulfed the room. He thrusted hard into as I felt warmth go flow inside me, I felt a knot in my stomach right as I came hard right after him. He pulled out and plopped next to me on the bed, I laid next to him and looked into his eyes which were returning to there natural bright blue color instead of the hot pink.

I looked at bgg him and looked a little embarrassed and guilty, "Oh um btw Toshi um I put an aphrodisiac in your strawberry milk. It was the same one the students gave to me I'm sorry for not telling you." I said as I hid in his chest.

He pulled my chin up and looked at me, "So wait of one: That wasn't just strawberry milk. Two: it ok I was fine with it except for when you were there, but when you got back I was happy. I'm not mad or anything though I love you still. Now let's take a small nap." Toshi said as he hugged me close to his body.

"I can agree with that. I love you too." I said as we both drifted back to sleep.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)