Two Nights in A Row!?

"I wanted it like that, that's why I teased you all of today. And I feel very happy also you are never too rough. I love you Toshi." I said as I turned and kissed him before falling asleep.

"I love you too Shou." He said as he brought me closer and fell asleep kissing the top of my head.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Here is the sequel Iamtopansexual Hope you like it... enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

I woke up early the next morning I sat up in the bed and stared at Toshi as he slept peacefully. I got up slowly not want to wake him up and I put my boxers and pants on.

I sat on the bed before I lost my balance and the bed made a loud creaking sound I sat still hoping I didn't wake him up

I sat on the bed before I lost my balance and the bed made a loud creaking sound I sat still hoping I didn't wake him up. I stood up and put my legs through the pant holes I got one leg in and my other leg got stuck causing me to fall face first onto the floor. I laid there my pants halfway one, my ass in the air, and my face flush with the floor.

Toshi shot up in to the bed looking around for the sound that was just made. He looked down on the floor and saw me, he crawled to my side of the bed and smacked my ass, "Are you inviting me in or did you just fall?" He chuckled out.

"Haha really funny laugh at my demise." I said as I finally got up and pulled my leg through my pants. I started walking out to the kitchen to get some cereal for us, as I was walking my legs were still shaking and wobbling from last night's events. I finally made it to the kitchen and grabbed to bowls pouring some frosted flakes and milk in them.

Toshi walked out in his boxers and came up and hugged, he startled me a bit and my legs gave out almost dropping me but he caught me. I held the bowls of cereal as he carried me bridal style to the couch. He set me down next to him and I handed him his bowl of cereal. I stood up and sat down in his lap causing him to jump a bit.  We sat and ate our cereal as I quietly danced to the theme song that was currently playing on the TV. I felt something grow and poke my ass and I gave a devilish smirk as I continued to dance and say my hips on him. His flustered still sleeping face was the cutest thing to see, I turned and pecked him on the cheek as we got up to get ready for work.

As we were getting ready to leave Toshi stopped me and pulled me back by my hips, "Here put this on so if you think about teasing me again you'll get your punishment early." He said as he handed me a cock ring and closed my hand. I ran to the bathroom and put it on, I ran to the room and quickly grabbed my collar putting that on as well. I walked out, as I passed him I brushed my hair back a bit just enough so he could see the collar. I bent down to fix my boot waving my ass in his face on purpose before standing up and winking at him. I sat down in the car and the cock ring started vibrating, a high pitched moan came out of my mouth before I could stop it. Oh today was going to be a fun day...and a long night.

All Might's POV

It was about midway through the day Shouta has been constantly teasing up until Lunch time. During Lunch I went to talk with him and eat with him and he ignored me. It threw me by surprise so I turned the remote up two notches to get his attention. It didn't work instead he gave a snoty sound and walked away. I continued eating thinking maybe he was busy doing work, however we got to the end of the day and he was still ignoring me. I scorned him and backed him to a wall and finally got him to look at me.

I looked down at him, "Why the cold shoulder kitten did I do something wrong or make you angry

I looked down at him, "Why the cold shoulder kitten did I do something wrong or make you angry." I looked closer at him and I noticed the he was shaking and quivering. I backed up a bit thinking I scared him only to have I cling to my chest. I picked him up and he clung to me crying like a kid, that when I realized I could feel the vibrating coming from his groin. I jumped towards the house he was still crying and clinging to me like a scared kitten. I set him down on the bed and went to leave, "I'm..so-rry..master...I didn't mean...to tease..you...that..much..." he said while crying and moaning as he grabbed my suit sleeve.

"I'll be right back I'm getting something of like a reward for you, for lasting the whole day with that on high. Start getting undressed kitten." I rushed out as he started to undress and went to the freezer to grab a few ice cubes and shove them in my mouth. I spit all but one of the ice cubes out and went back to the room.

Shouta was sprawled out on the bed, his hand over his eyes as the other had a death grip on the sheets. I bend down to him pulling the cock ring off of him I bot down on the ice crushing it and swallowing it before I took all of Shouta's dick in my mouth. The cold from the ice mixed with the heat of my mouth was a mixture of pleasure and relief for. The sensation was too much for him to handle and he immediately cam in my mouth, I pulled off making sure I got everything.

Shouta pulled me down by my suit and got on top of me, straddling my hips. He unzips my suit and pulls out my dick and sits himself up and slams his hips down on my cock.

Shouta rocked his hips forward and rolled them backwards as he was bouncing up and slamming down. The mixture of everything distracted me from the fact that Shouta started submitting and laying back. I caught him before he fully fell back, I turned him sideways one leg on my shoulder as I fucked him sideways. This new position was amazing I felt as if I was reaching new spot Shouta didn't even know he had. I continued thrusting until I hit a spot the made Shouta scream in pleasure and grab any and everything. My dick was twitching and there was a knot in my stomach, I thrusted faster into that spot hitting with force. We both moaned in pleasure as we both cam at the same time. I let go of his leg and set him down, both of us laid on the bed catching our breath.

I sat up and looked at him, "Wow I'm impressed Kitten 2 nights in a row this must make your whole week."

Shouta looked at me with disgust at the horrible pun I had made and it made me laugh. I stood up and took the rest of my suit off and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers for the both of us. I cleaned him up and pulled the boxers onto him, then put mine on and laid back down pulling him and the blankets onto me. Shouta clung to my chest and slowly fell asleep peacefully. I eventually fell asleep after staring at him watching his chest rise and fall with mine. Shouta started to whimper and kick around I hugged his body close to mine since he was have a nightmare. He finally stopped moving and we both fell drifted off into dreamland.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)