You Are so Animalistic

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Aizawa's POV

Its was the next morning I woke up not able breath fully. I went to rub my eyes realizing I couldn't, my eyes shot open then I remember I was a cat last night and All Might became a bunny and he was laying on top of me still. All might was a lot bigger than me so his body engulfed mine and he was still sleeping I looked down to see if I escaped and I saw a lot then I needed this early in the morning. Both of us were naked and his dick was awfully close to mine. My face went beat red. I mean don't get me wrong I am enjoying this but I don't think All Might likes me like that.

I tried to slowly squirm my body away but failed when All Might started to move his hand came up to my head and he squeezed my cat ears that I still had. I hurt but felt good, I screamed and bit his shoulder he jumped up off the the bed. I scrambled to grab some of the covers to cover me up. All Might sat up and looked at me then looked down at himself, he scrambled and grabbed a pillow covering up his lower region.

Both of our faces red from embarrassment, "Why did you scream and bite me?" All might asked.

"You grabbed my ears and it hurt." Aizawa said as he reached up and massaged his ear.

"Oh um my bad are you ok?" All Might asked as he felt to two bunny ears atop his head where his bangs were.

"Ya I'm ok now, it just startled me really." Aizawa said as he stood up grabbing a pillow to cover himself as he ran to the bathroom. I tried to close the door behind me and accidentally caught my tail in the door. I screamed and pulled my tail in to me for safety.

I turned the water on and started a bath to try and calm myself down. The water filled up and I sat in slipping under the water and relaxing.

All Might's POV

I stood up from the room when I heard the water turn on. I went to the phone and dialed Nezu.

Hey Nezu good morning sir um- ya were good we still have a few animal things going on but were good, however we um don't have clothes, so um could you bring some clothes for us.

Um sure let me grab some stuff from the lost and found.

I sat down on the couch with the pillow still on top of me and Aizawa wa as still in the bathtub.

About 15 minutes later I hear a knock on the door, I go to open it still holding the pillow over my dick. I see Nezu and hes holding two shorts and two shirts. I grabbed them from Nezu and waved bye.

I grabbed the shorts that looked the biggest and pulled them up, I had to cut a small hole in the back so my fluffy tail could fit through. After pulling the shorts up I realized they were really short on me but long enough to cover up my dick. I pulled the shirt over my head and it only went down to the bottom of my pecks I just accepted it since its probably all Nezu could find.

I tip toe into the room and set the pare of clothes on the bed for Aizawa. I was cutting a whole when the door opens and I turn to see a wet Aizawa with cat ears and towel around his waist and a long black tail swaying back in forth behind him. I must have been excited to see him because my fluffy tail was wagging extremely quickly. I turned so he hopefully wouldn't see my tail. Man I have been trying so hard this year to hide my feelings from him I'm not going to be revealed by a bunny tail. I can't.

"Hey All Might are you feeling ok? Your shorts look like they're getting tighter." Aizawa said pointing down at my shorts.

I looked down to see an extremely noticeable bulge forming, I grabbed the nearest pillow. "-ah um .... well your clothes are on the bed. I um cut a hole in the shorts for your tail to fit through!" I yelled and I ran out to where couch and TV were.

I put my arms on my knees and put my head in my hands. I kept trying to think of things to turn me off but nothing was working.

I was so focused on trying to turn myself off I didn't notice Aizawa walked out. He came up behind me and grabbed my ear and bit down on it. I yelped in pain and turned to him. "Why did you do that!?" I asked.

"Its payback from earlier. Also how's your little situation going bunny boy. Didn't you know bunnies are constantly and always horny." Aizawa said as he squeezed my fluffy tail and wrapped an arm around my chest.

He came around to the front of me and moved the pillow and sat partially on my legs. His knees and feet were on my thighs his ass hovering and his tail flicking back and forth. He bent forward pushing me back so I was leaning back on the couch. I started to feel pain but pleasure at the same time, there was a wet spot in my shorts forming. My face went red.and I started panting and sweating I looked to Aizawa who was have the same problem. Shit I think both of us are in heat.

"Aizawa pl..please...fuck..me..this is too much....t..to deal with." I moaned out as I squeezed on his bulge lightly.

This sent Aizawa over the edge he pulled his dick out of the shorts as well as mine. He then scooted as close as he could our dicks touching. He looked at me and started kissing me roughly but passionately at the same time. It felt sweet and hard at the same time. Aizawa's hands traced down my chest lifting my shirt off, and I pulled his off right after.

After our shirts were off Aizawa grabbed both of our dicks and started pumping, I reached down to help him as we were now both jacking each other off simultaneously. Aizawa broke the kiss and went straight for my neck biting and marking his territory. I went to his neck and did the same, the pleasure of biting him sent Aizawa over the edge as I felt his dick twitch and then he came. A few seconds later I felt my dick twitch and I came as well. We sat there for a second riding out our orgasms, a painting mess on each other.

"How about we go and take a bath?"

"Again!?"

"Yes again but this time together."

"Ok come on."

We headed back to the bath and I bent down to turn the water on, when I did Aizawa grabbed my fluffy tail then fluffed and squeezed. I turned to him and went to scratch his cat ears and he just melted in my hands. We took our shorts I got in the bath first and the Aizawa say on my lap. We both leaned back and just enjoyed this relaxation and accidentally time off of work.

You know that quirk isn't so bad being Animalistic isn't that bad.

They both thought as they closed there eyes and relaxed in the water.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)