Stitches

"All Might's in the hospital by the way were headed there now to try and get those stitches out of you." Hizashi carried me out and put me in a car and we drove to the hospital.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

After arriving at the hospital I could hear a familiar voice yelling.

"RECOVERY GIRL GRAN TORINO PLEASE LET ME GO WHAT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG THEY MIGHT NEED MY HELP PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THE ROOM. THEY PATCHED MY UP AND YOU KISSED ME NOW PLEASE. HOW CAN I CALL MYSELF A hero if I couldn't even save my boyfriend" Toshi yelled as his voice broke.

Hizashi ran over to the door, "All Might were all good and Shouta's right here see!" He said as I poked my head up.

Hizashi set me down and I stood there Toshi hugged me and fell to his knees. I slowly bent down using him to guide me and I sat on the floor with him. We hugged and cried on the floor until a doctor came over and tried to separate us. I was scared and didn't know what was going on so I latched on tightly to Toshi. I didn't know who it was or if they were going to hurt me or Toshi but I was not losing him again.

"Mr. Aizawa please we need to get them out Mr. Yagi can stay with you if you like." Toshi stood up and answer yes for me and then helped me get up. We went to some room and I laid on a bed. They had strapped my head down so I could move and Toshi held my hand. He kept peppering my hand with kisses as the surgeon got to work.

After what felt like hours the doctor told me I could open my eyes and my mouth, I didn't even feel anything. I pulled Toshi on top of the bed and kissed him he melted into the kiss as tears rolled down my eyes.

Toshi pulled away from the kiss and cupped my face, "Open you eyes baby please open them I want to see to beautiful dark eyes."

I opened my eyes slowly and my gaze was met by beautiful bright blue eyes, tears started pouring out of eyes as I kissed him again, the doctors and everyone else stepped out of the room and gave us some privacy. I laid down on the bed and pulled Toshi with me.

"Toshi I think my anxiety is gone or better I don't know. I think after hearing you were hurt a part of my wanted to get stronger so I can protect you and you won't have to protect me."

"How about we compromise I'll protect you and you can protect me? We got each others backs."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek we laid there for a bit just staring at each other. However eventually we both fell asleep peacefully in each others embrace.

(Sorry for this being short this was the fourth time I wrote it so ya. However, if you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)