Nomus' and Fireworks

⚠️PTSD TRIGGER WARNING (FIREWORKS)⚠️

*Takes place after school year ended however All Might still has some of his power. Meaning he can still get bigger*

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to Syaz705 aayobi...enjoy! ☺)

All Might's POV

It had been a few months and Shouta's nightmares were almost completely gone, his ptsd was a little easier to handle, and the hallucinations were non-existent. We finished up the school and everyone graduated with there provisional liscened. Shouta and I decided we were going to  throw a 4th of July party for our students. Everyone arrived about 4:00 pm as I was cooking up burgers and Shouta was organizing the fireworks. I gathered everyone towards the grill, "I want to thank everyone for coming. Class 1-A I'm so proud of how much you've grown. Everyone here has gone through something that has made them feel weak but we've all overcome them because of each other. Tonight we are going to be doing an American tradition of lighting of these fireworks and enjoying there beauty. I hope you all enjoy this as much as o did when I was in America." I said as I continued to flip the burgers.

We all sat around and ate burgers and enjoyed each others peaceful company. It started getting darker and darker. I set up a few of the fireworks up and grabbed my lighter, "Ok everyone this one is simple so watch cause after this you all are going to do your own." I lit the firework and ran back to the chair. This one was a quiet one but it was very colorful. Everyone ohh'd and ahh'd at the colors. I sat back with Shouta as we both watched it, I was happy most of the fireworks weren't bothering him.

Shouta tugged on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Hey Toshi c-can I give it a try maybe." He said with a nervous smile as he scratched the back of his neck.

A big smile appeared on my face, "Sure you'd you feel your ready then ya."

Shouta walked over to the box of fireworks ands grabbed one he set I down and came and grabbed the lighter from me. Here ran over and lit it here only stood back a little so he could see up close firework. "Shouta which one did you grab?" I yelled as the wick was burning.

"Something that had a cat on it!"

I stopped for a second realizing the one he grabbed was screamer and I don't know how that will effect him

I stopped for a second realizing the one he grabbed was screamer and I don't know how that will effect him. Before I could get to him the firework went off and started screeching and screaming, Shouta stayed perfectly still which startled me even more. A couple of the students noticed and grabbed a water bucket to put it out. I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder but at that point it was too late. When I grabbed his shoulder he grabbed my wrist and elbowed me as he flipped me over his body. The boys got the firework to stop as I landed on the ground, my wrist was still in his hand as he knelt down and held up a fist. I held my other hand up to block his fist, " Shouta Shouta it's me its All Might, Toshinori Yagi your boyfriend. It's ok you are safe look around the kids are with us. No one is going to harm you while I'm here. Zawa it's ok just breath."

He let got of my hand and laid his fist down, he looked down at me and cried, he fell to the ground on his knees and sobbed. "Toshi I'm sorry I thought I was ready. I thought we were back to normal, but the sound that came out of the firework sounded like the screams of the children and the screech sounded just like the Nomu. After you put your hand on my should I assumed you were that thing and I acted swiftly and I'm so sorry Toshi. Please forgive me please I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. " He kept repeating the same thing over and over.

I finally got him to call down and stop apologizing I took him inside to calm down more as I pestered for Hizashi to keep everything going without us. We got inside and Shouta was out of breath from crying and explaining. His eyes were bloodshot from all the tears, I grabbed a tissue and started wiping away the tears from his face. I grabbed a wet cloth and laid it on his forehead to cool him down.

"Thank you babe I'm so sorry though are you hurt or anything? How do you feel?" He said as he looked away from me at his feet.

I picked him up and put him on there counter, " Never fear I am here...for you and nothing will ever hurt me not even you Zawa. But yes I'm fine and I feel happy now that I know you are okay." I said sincerely with a big smile on my face. A few tears fell down his face but this time they were tears of joy. He laughed a bit and I relaxed more. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. I looked him in the eyes, "You ready to go out again? If not its fine we can stay here some more."

"No it's fine we can go back but I'm going to stay with you the whole time....if that's ok with you Toshi?"

I gave him a smile and picked him up off the table. We walked out and sat down back in our chairs a few students welcomed us back and Hizashi gave Shouta a pat on the back. At first Shouta sat in his chair but after a few fireworks he came over and sat in my lap. We watched the fireworks the rest of the night.

After all the fireworks were all finished we cleaned a few things up and we all went our separate ways. Shouta and I grabbed some ice cream and watched some movies before falling asleep on the couch with each other.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)