Little Red Riding Hood

(Pictures to represent the story kind of...enjoy! ☺)

Our story begins like many others with a great intro. Once upon a time in a High school far far away from Italy where this story originated. However this story is going to be a little different this story starts off with a guy name Shouta Aizawa. Shouta was a very quiet and kept to himself kind of guy except for his best friend Hizashi Yamada who was a loud, blonde, extroverted person who basically threw himself into Shouta's life. It had seemed like a normal day at UA which it was but it was peacefully quiet for once since Hizashi was home sick, Shouta was really happy today being that he actually had peace and quiet and had gotten a full nap in without being bothered. Shouta was called into Principle Nezu's office, and after arriving he saw a stack of papers on the desk about half the size that the animal was.

Principle Nezu handed Shouta the stack of papers and sent him off headed towards Hizashi's house. Shouta had started walking to his friend's house that was far away but before he could leave the High school Midnight one of his other friends stopped him, "Here Shouta its gonna rain later take this and can you bring these snacks to Hizashi for me thank you love." Midnight threw a red cape like shawl on his shoulders and put the hood up over his head. After Midnight finished fixing the hood she handed Shouta a plate of apple slices with a recipe on top of the plastic wrap. Shouta looked at the plate and shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking.

Shouta had left his car at home today because he wanted to enjoy a walk to school this morning; however Shouta was not expecting to go to Hizashi's house today. Hizashi was a simple man and even tho he was a really loud and sometimes annoying person to his friend he enjoyed the quiet outdoors and built a house up in the woods a while back. Walking to said house was a long trip on foot but Shouta would do it for his sick friend.

Along the walk Shouta had encountered a few of his students who probably should be studying instead of goofing off that was just logical. Shouta had made it to the dirt path that lead up to Hizashi's cabin, he pulled out the plate of apple slices and pealed back the plastic grabbing an apple for himself. A hand grabbed his shoulder and caused Shouta to jump and throw the only thing he had at whoever scared him. Shouta turned around right as half of the apple slice had hit a really tall, skinny, man, with ears and a tail, in the face. Shouta went on apologizing for throwing food at the rather attractively sculpted man standing before him. "I'm so sorry. I did not mean to hit you. Are you alright?" Shouta said with a fright.

"Haha that is perfectly fine it was nothing but a mere apple slice. I was not harmed rather confused usually bigger sturdier items are thrown at me not apple slices so this was a lot nicer. Are you alright I did not mean to scare you so much you jumped I was just going to ask to have an apple slice they smell so fresh and amazing; also they are my favorite thing to eat. Shouta looked shocked at the fact that this man wanted an apple slices, but Shouta didn't judge he gave the man two apple slices, "Sorry that's all I can give you though these are from my friend there is a recipe I know that help cures almost any sickness with apple slices. So I'll have to be on my way now don't want to keep my friend waiting." Shouta said as he turned to start walking away.

"Hey wait up...um where is this friend of yours at?" The strange tall man said very creepily.

"Oh...um he lives up in the forest area in a secluded cabin it's a pretty quiet area." Shouta said happily and naively.

"Oh wow that's really cool well be careful, there could be villains lurking around in these areas. Well I have to get going, bye now cutie." The stranger said as he ran off in another direction. Shouta continued walking as it had started to rain down pretty hard, he pulled the hood a little more over his head and started running towards Hizashi's cabin.

Shouta made it to Hizashi's cabin and open the door that was unlocked probably for him. Shouta set the paper work from Nezu down on the table and then went to the kitchen setting the plate down and reading the recipe. Shouta started cooking the apples the way the recipe said to cook them and after about ten minutes he had finished the apples and needed to let them cool down. Shouta walked around the house a bit confused; usually his friend Hizashi would of smelled the food by now and would be sniffing the air floating around like a he was in haze. Shouta had gotten a confused maybe his friend had gotten so sick he passed out or worse lost his voice...oh wait that might be okay actually.

Shouta arrived at Hizashi's room and his door was closed, a thud was heard on the opposite side. Shouta burst in to see what made the sound and he saw Hizashi standing by the closet. Shouta looked at Hizashi with a weird and confused face, "Hizashi what are you doing up out of bed and what are you wearing." Shouta said closing the door behind him.

"Ahem oh hehe um this...is...uh...a night gown...they are surprisingly comfortable and uh this is a hair net kind of thing to uh...protect my...luscious locks...?" Hizashi said as he laid back in the bed under covers.

Shouta walked a little closer to the bed and stop at the edge of the bed. "Jeez Hizashi your eyes look really sunken in and you look like a skeleton, damn this cold must be kicking your butt. Here come on follow stay here I'm going to bring you some apple slices from Midnight with a special recipe to cure almost any sickness...hopefully this one to." Shouta said as he walked back out to the kitchen to grab the apple slices. When Shouta went back to Hizashi's room he was shocked at the sight that was in front of him.

Hizashi was tied up on the floor and the guy who Shouta originally thought was Hizashi wasn't he pulled the outfit off he was wearing to reveal the stranger from earlier. "Hey you're the guy from earlier that I threw an apple at. Why are you here?" Shouta said looking very confused and walking towards his real friend Hizashi.

"Well you um...said you were coming up here to take care of your friend...well and I uh...thought you were cute...I um...wanted to be taking care...and I thought you were pretty cute. My names Toshinori Yagi by the way; sorry that I tied your friend up and put him in a closet. That was a little selfish and mean of me to do." Toshinori said as he helped untie Hizashi.

After Hizashi was untied, both him and Toshinori followed Shouta into the kitchen and they all sat and ate some of the warm apple slices, that now had a creamy smooth sauce with them. It was a like an apple pie but without the crust and it warmed all of their bellies. Hizashi went back to sleep and Shouta and Toshinori left the cabin and headed back towards civilization. As the two men walked back towards civilization they talked and got to know each other and they both slowly started falling for the other.

Well the rest of the story pretty much goes like all of the other stories go, which is that they live happily ever after, they grew old together, and that's how this story ended as well.

(This was very fun and interesting to write and there are only a few more chapters left until the final so, if you like this, vote. If there are an idea you guys want me to try before the end tell me. Welp see you next chapter)