The Morning After

I looked over to him with a lust grin, "You can focus on the road and something else right?" I said with a devilish smile as I leaned closer to him.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

All Might's POV

Before I could respond Shouta undid my belt and my pants, I quickly looked at him then back at the road as he pulled my dick out. I looked down at him again before hearing, "Eyes on the road cowboy."

I went back to the road and tried to focus but couldn't fully. He took my full hard cock out holding it in his hands, I stepped on gas pedal just a little bit more because were almost to my house.

Shouta licked my cock from base to tip and put the whole thing in his mouth. I gripped the steering wheel in my hands and pulled to the side of the road driving into the dirt a bit and stopped the car. I pulled his head off of mine and got out of the car shutting the door. Shouta got out of the truck and walked to the back where the bed was.

"I'm sorry that was a little forward..I uh didn't even ask if you wanted to ...do that...I'm sorry...I can walk to my place from here....I'm sorry." Shouta said as he started to walk away I ran around and grabbed his wrist.

"I never said I didn't like it I'm just trying to bot crash. I can drive home drunk but getting a blow job at the same time that's alot harder to keep focus. So I pulled over for safety not cause I didn't like it I'm just getting the bed ready." I said as I moved the blanket off the bed.

Shouta looked in the bed of the truck where a small mattress and some pillows were.

"I have this because I like to watch the stars sometimes and I like to take naps after some shows."

Shouta gave a surprised face as I picked him up and threw him in the bed. I got in the bed myself and crawled towards Shouta, who was already shirtless. His hands went to my shirt and slowly undid it as I kissed his chest and undid his pants.

We were both completely naked and just kissing like it was the last time we'd ever get to. Shouta looked up at me with a nervous lustful grin, "Can I ride the....*looks down*...bull?" He said with a nervous smile as he avoided my eyes.

I smiled a bit and turned so I was laying on my back and I pulled him on top of me. The nervous smile from before turned into a confident smile, he lifted himself above my dick and held it as he slowly pushed himself down.

Tears pricked his eyes as he forced himself down faster I stopped him a bit and held him until I felt and saw him relax. Once he did I helped him fully down on top of me. A moaned escaped my mouth when he was fully on top of me. My eyes rolled back as I held onto his hips, Shouta grabbed my hands and slowly moved his hips back and forth. Moans came out of both of us, as the sensation, the fullness, and the thick tightness we were both experiencing.

I held on tightly to his hips and I forced mine up in the air hitting deeper than before.

"Oh fuck..sho..shit...you are ti...tight...i haven't had anything...this tight...since college...oh please...go faster." I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Shouta bucked his forward, rolling them back and bouncing up an down. I pushed my hips up farther hitting his prostate, his head wiped back as moans escaped our mouths.

A small knot started forming in the pit of my stomach as Shouta's body started shaking and trembling. I reached up and grabbed his dick pumping back and forth slowly.

I pushed my hips up higher and moaned as I released my load into him. I pumped my hand a little faster and Shouta came as well. My hips fell back onto the ground and Shouta collapsed on top of me both of us panting hard. I pulled the blanket up over us and we just laid there and watched the night stars. We both laid there for a bit and then slowly fell asleep.

*Time Skip brought to you by a start night*

The early morning sun started to rise and I woke up. I looked over towards Shouta who was still passed out drunk and looking very cute. I got up from the bed and wrapped an extra blanket around my waist and left one on him. I went into the center console and grabbed a pair of my American flag boxers and slipped them in. I grabbed a shirt for me and him and then found his boxers. I slipped the pair of boxers on him and put the shirt on him as well. I wrapped him I'm the blanket and put him in the front seat of the car and drove towards Hizashi's house.

*Time we at Zashi House there was like no traffic*

*knock knock knock*

Hizashi came to the door and looked at me holding a passed out Shouta. He looked down at me and at my outfit. I was wearing one of my black cowboy hats, a white button up, and American flag boxers. Steam was slowly coming off my body and Hizashi noticed he grabbed Shouta from me.  A small blush appeared appeared on my face as I grabbed my hat and put it over my morning wood. Hizashi pulled me inside and I deflated my body, "You know where the coffee is grab some if you want it." He said as he motioned to the kitchen and took Shouta back to his room.

"So did you too have fun last night cause you still seem excited, and I havent seen Shouta smile in his sleep like that in like forever. So why do you look so sad right now." Hizashi said as he leaned on the counter.

"Well I mean don't get me wrong I enjoyed the night he is an animal but he only knows All Might he doesn't know me Toshinori Yagi. I don't think he'll even like this me. Like you know what's wrong and why I'm like this that one villain that killed Nana and took my stomach and a lung. Like who would like this?" I said as I motioned to my body.

Hizashi looked at me with a sly smile as he looked down at the hat that was still being held but not by my hands. I quickly grabbed it and tried not to be so noticeable. I finished the coffee and said my goodbyes and headed out the door quickly and awkwardly. I drove towards my house with a morning wood, a big smile, wonderfully dirty thoughts, and a small blush going from ear to ear.

Hizashi's POV

Those two together would be so cute and adorable I'm so happy I got his number to give to Shouta when he wakes up. But how am I going to get Shouta to see him true form. I know he'll still like him for who he is.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)