The After Party

(Pictures to represent the story kinda...Btw the end of this was from a kinda RP in one of the comment sections with Iamtopansexual & Garnet_Jean_Sutcliff so thanks for the fun idea...enjoy! 😀)

"Ladies and gentlemen it is with great honor that I may present to you for the first time......Toshinori and Shouta Aizawa."

Everyone stood up clapping and crying congratulating the two newlyweds as they walked down the aisle together as husband and husband.

I walked slowly behind them and smiled at three chairs that were empty and marked with three names Nana Shimura, Sir Nighteye, and Oboro Shirakumo. I smiled a bit as I realized those were friends and family that weren't able to make it. However I feel that they were here watching the whole time.

Author's POV

The two newlyweds stepped into the car and headed to the reception; I grabbed a bus and loaded everyone up into the bus as I drove us to the reception. When we arrived everyone poured into the huge room. Music was playing and there was chair in the middle of the dance floor that Toshi was sitting in. I walked over to Tamashi who was steadying a blindfolded Shouta, "Tamashi what are you planning?"

"Oh hehe funny thing you ask well Toshi is sitting in that chair right there and he has a garter on his leg that well Shouta has to get off of him with only his teeth." Tamashi said with a smile.

I chuckled a bit as I walked over to Toshi and called over Hizashi, "Toshi stand up Hizashi sit down were going to switch you guys up on Shouta that'll be funny!" I said as Hizashi slipped the garter up his leg.

Tamashi set Shouta down in front of where Toshi was supposed to be and started playing . Shouta sunk down too his knees and slowly crawled towards "Toshi"

Shouta's POV

The music started playing and I started crawling towards my husband I found his feet and slowly brush my head up his legs until I found the garter. I smiled and kissed his thigh before grabbing the garter with my teeth. I slowly pulled my down and quickly realized something was wrong. I lifted my head and pulled up my blindfold, "Hizashi, where is my husband?" I said death glaring him. He gave a scared face and pointed to his right; I looked over to see Toshi sitting with his mouth covered by Tamashi and Author-Chan. I walked over to Toshi, and bent down between his legs then kissed his thigh. Toshi immediately got embarrassed and spit up a bit of blood. "See I know my husband he will get to flustered the closer I get to his dick." Toshi's face went bright red as I stood up and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the dance floor.

Hours Later

Tamashi's Void

The night was getting late most of the guests had but we were just starting to party harder. Toshi, Shou, and Hizashi went outside to say goodbye to everyone else, as I went to the bar and grabbed a bunch of snacks and a big bottle of some liquid. I threw the snacks onto one of the tables near the dance floor and ran out towards the dance floor. Iamtopansexual ran up to the DJ and told him to play some party music and ran back to join the rest of us. Garnet_Jean_Sutcliff sat on the floor but was still dancing as is they were still dancing. Author-Chan walked up to us holding a disco ball. "Do we want to use this?"

The three of us stared and yelled "YES!!" in unison. Author-Chan set it up and plugged it in; it looked like a rave in the room. Iamtopansexual looked at the DJ and pushed their thumbs up; the DJ smiled and turned the music up louder. We started jamming out when we heard the door open and slam shut, we all looked over and saw Toshi, Shou, and Hizashi just staring at us. I looked at them then back at the group and then back to them, "Well don't just stand there come and join us!!" I yelled as I stared them down.

Iamtopansexual threw some confetti towards them, they laughed a bit before finally joining us on the dance floor. We all started dancing and I opened the bottle I had and started downing it as fast as I could. "Hey Tamashi what's that?" Iamtopansexual said pointing at the almost empty bottle.

"Hehehe I don't know but it taste goood and I feel goooooood" I said as Toshi walked over and grabbed the bottle and sniffed it. He shook his head a bit before looking at me with wide eyes, "Its Vodka...Damn kid!" Toshi said as Shouta walks over and takes a small drink and hands it back.

Shouta's POV

I handed the bottle back to Tamashi as I hear a loud gasp come from behind me, I turned around to see a drunken Iamtopansexual staring at us before I could say anything I was interrupted.

"KISS!" Iamtopansexual yelled drunkenly.

"HAHAHA YES KISS" Tamashi yelled

And soon after before I could get them to stop; all, even Hizashi started chanting with them, "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" They finally stopped chanting and Tamashi took a drink then passed it to Garnet_Jean_Sutcliff who had a happy face on after their first drink.

Since they were all finally distracted I pulled Toshi over into a deep passionate kiss, which I could feel him melt into.

"Hehe *hic* hehe hell ya they kissed!" Tamashi said drunkenly as I abruptly pulled away from Toshi.

Everyone cheered ten laid on the dance floor just staring at the lights. I looked over at everyone who had pretty much passed out and then looked over at Toshi, "I love you Toshi. I'm glad we finally got married. Um Toshi by the way where do you want our honeymoon to be? Or did you already have an idea?"

"Hehe I do have a place but um it's a surprise if that's ok?" Toshi said with a small smile on his face as he averted his eyes away from mine.

I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him slowly, "Anywhere we go I'll be fine with as long as I'm with you." I said as I kissed him and we fell asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Tamashi's POV

I woke up and laid there for a second before hearing, "Bruh what happened last night???" Iamtopansexual said as they rubbed their head. I stood up immediately because I forgot where I was but I stood up to fast and immediately passed out again.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" came from the curled up ball that was Garnet_Jean_Sutcliff. Iamtopansexual lifted their head and looked around, "Oh frick I think we went to hard ah- *remembers the DRINK* Jesus did we actually drink that? Didn't Toshi say that was vodka?....oh well." They said as they tried to stand up quietly not to wake everyone.

Garnet_Jean_Sutcliff looked up and stayed lying curled up in a ball, "Mmm-hmmmmmm. Imma stay like dis..." they said quietly.

I slowly got up and looked around there were about five or so empty bottles laying around me, "hehe that was a fun night...damn my head hurts. Hey where did Toshi and Shouta go?" I said as I poked Hizashi's cheek.

"Oh hehe they got up early and went home to pack for their honeymoon, they said thanks for the awesome wedding and they'll be back soon." Hizashi said as he fell back asleep hugging a balloon.

(If you want a sequel the Honeymoon is coming and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)