The Cat That Was Tied Up

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

All Might's POV

It was a short day at work Aizawa left early said he had to fix some stuff at home.

I pulled out my phone.

#1: Hey I'm headed home you almost finished with whatever you had to do? ❤😘

My Handsome Kitty: Ya I'm all done just waiting for you to hurry home. 🥵

I looked closely at my phone at the emoji he sent and a blush came across my face.

"What's got you all hot and bothered there All Might. You look really flustered." Midnight said as she punched my shoulder.

I shoved my phone in my pocket, "Oh uh nothing Midnight, I got to go Byyyyeeeee!" I yelled as I ran out of the school leaving her there confused.

I get to the house and unlock the door, "Hey handsome I'm home." I said but didn't hear a sound back. I looked down and saw a bunch of roses in a line leading back to our room. I followed it to the door which was shut. There was a not, "Enter at your own risk 🥵❤."

I grabbed the handle and slowly turned the handle, I get the door open and look down and follow the roses with my eyes all the way to the bed where a bunch of roses were scattered all over the bed and in the middle was my handsome husband tied up is the sexiest way. I walked forward and pulled my phone out and took a few pictures of him like this.

His hair started to float and his eyes glow red I set my phone down and took off my suit jacket slowly giving my husband a show since he gave me a meal.

I stripped down to my boxers ever so slowly teasing him, the bugle in his pants throbbing through his pants as he bit his lip to stifle the moans coming from him.

I crawl onto the bed and rub him through his pants, he throws his head back and arches his back.

I slowly pulled his pants and boxers down be very careful not to hurt him. I successfully got them off and again just stared at him in awe. Damn that's MY husband.

I kissed him on the lips then started to trail them down his neck down his chest, to his stomach, I got to his thighs and kissed them lightly biting and sucking.  I look up at him hungrily and lick his dick from base to tip, putting the tip in my mouth a bit swirling my tongue on the tip. Aizawa wiggled around and moaned loudly, bucking his hips up to get more in my mouth.

Finally giving him what he wants I take his whole member in my mouth and start sloppily sucking, bobbing my head enjoying the sounds coming from my husband.

"Ba-bABe....I Wa..wANt to..hElp...yOu nOt juST m-Me." He said in a high pitch whining voice.

I stopped sucking for a second to turn around on him. I pulled my dick out of my boxers and lined up with him, he immediately started sucking. A few moans escaped my mouth before I muffled them by sucking on his dick. Both of our heads bobbing up and down.

I could hear him choking as he tried to force my dick all the way down his throat.  After a few minutes of sucking again Aizawa made a muffled moaning sound as his hips bucked up going all the way down my throat as he cam in my mouth. I popped of his dick and got off of him, he wiggled himself onto his knees and turned away from me. He laid his head on the pillow and was on his knees leaving his bare ass wide open in the air.

I bite my lip and looked at him before smacking his ass semi hard.

"Oh you can go harder than that!" He whined.

I agreed and smacked him harder earning a high pitched moan. I grabbed his hips and pulled them back to me while slowly pushing my dick into him. Fuck still as tight as ever Shouta.

Aizawa bit down on the pillow and tightly shut his eyes, I stopped moving giving him time to realize and get used to my size. He pushed himself back more on my dick showing he was ready. I still took it slow until I finally was fully and completely inside of him.

"Oh god fuck your so big, please move Toshi." He whined as I started to slowly thrust into him. I started to move faster and faster hearing the moans and lewd sounds coming from my husband. My thrust were getting irregular and I was panting loudly, moans echoing through the house. I kept thrusting and he cam again, right after he did I took one final thrust and cam hard. I pulled out as some started to drip out of him. Aizawa sat on his knees and I sat behind him.

Hey babe can you maybe untie me?

How did you get tied up in the first place?

I used my capture weapon to tie myself up.

Then use it again you can do it.

I started to walk away.

Wait babe please help me don't leave me like this.

He gave me sad kitty eyes.

I was never not going to help you now just relax.

Thanks babe.

I slowly started to untie him trying to be as careful as possible. I finally got all the rope off of him and set it on the ground. I picked him up bridal style and walked us to our shower, and we got all cleaned up. I dried myself off and dried him off too, we got some boxers on and a shirt. We grabbed some popcorn and watched a movie, Aizawa laid on top of me and we ate popcorn. After watching a bunch of movies we fell asleep covered in popcorn and holding each other. We totally didn't eat real food for dinner. But we didn't care we had each other.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)