I Think It's Love!

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Iamtopansexual I hope this what you wanted. Enjoy! ☺)

"Hey Shou do you maybe want to go on a date or something?" I asked nervously before being pounced on and kissed.

"Yes of course you big goofball."

Toshinori's POV

Wow that was a lot easier I should have done this a long time ago.

I looked Shouta in his eyes, "Hey do you maybe want to go get something to eat all that training made kinda hungry? It can be like a date if you want?" I said in a whisper a little embarrassed.

"Um sure we can go to this cafe right down the street, it's called Cat Cafe, but um we are both sweaty do you even have clothes to change into?" Aizawa asked scratching his head.

Toshi grabbed his bag and pulled out a white tshirt and a pair basketball shorts with a smile on my face. Shouta stood up and directed me towards his extra bathroom, he grabbed a towel and some shampoo and handed it to me. He then headed towards his room to do the same.

I turned to the shower and and started the water as I undressed myself, I hopped in the shower rinsing off and washing my mess of hair. I finish showering and step out grabbing the towel and drying off. I put my clothes and rub my hair dry and combed it as much as I could before heading out.

I stepped out and went to the couch and waited patiently for Shouta to come out. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked over to see black fitted pants and a long sleeve grey shirt. Shouta grabbed his house keys and I grabbed my truck keys and we hopped in my truck. Shouta directed me how to get there, we arrived shortly, I parked the car and we headed in. We found a table and order something called Catnip tea, Shouta said it didn't really have catnip in it. We then ordered one of the club wraps that was there, all of a sudden as we started to eat a fluffy orange tabby hopped on top of Shouta's lap. Shouta smiled, "Hi Nugget how are you doing today." He said with a smile as he pet the fluffy kitty and Nugget just meowed in response. A small black cat jumped on top of my lap he looked at me and meowed.

"Oh I call that one Cófee (like coffee but the o is like oh) he's really cute isn't he? Shouta said as he smiled at me.

We ate and drank our tea, chatting for a bit and playing with the cats and kittens. I looked at Shouta, "Um hey Shouta would you like to come over to my house and hang for a little bit, we can watch a movie and order take out for later?" I said as I looked at Shouta who was on the floor with at least a few dozen cats all over him. He looked up at me through a wall of cats and shook his head yes. I bent down and grabbed under his arms making sure not to pinch a kitten and I picked up Shouta so he was free of the Catpile. We hung around and pet a few more cats before getting into my truck and heading towards my house. We arrived to my house, Shouta sat on the couch and I turned the TV on I gave him the remote and told him to find something while I order us some take out Panda Express.

"Hey is Teriyaki Chicken good with you Shou?" I asked as I picked up the phone to dial.

"Ya I'm good with that can we add chow mein to that also?" Shouta said as he turned to look at me.

I laughed and shook my head yes as the phone rang, they answered, I ordered they said it will be there soon. I walked to the couch and sat down as Shouta found a show to watch it was something called Soul Eater. It looked cool but neither of us were watching it we were staring at each other. Shouta came over towards me and sat in my lap and looked deep in my eyes, as I stared deep into his eyes.

Before I knew it he kissed me again, and it shocked me again. However this time I kissed him back fully, my tongue licking his lips trying to get entrance. Shouta opened his mouth as both of our tongues danced against each other, fighting over dominance. Neither of us had a care in the world we we both just in love with each other. I felt Shouta's hands ran up my shirt and onto my chest, he then reached down and grabbed my shirt pulling it over my shoulders. He pushed me back a bit so that I was leaning on the couch and stared at my chest and then looked over to my scar. He then kissed my collarbone and bit my neck cause small moans to escape out. My hands were on his hips as I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over him. I stopped to look at him, pale but toned chest with a little bit of hair peaking out of his pants to his belly button. I went to kissing him and feeling up and down his chest feeling his muscles. I turned my head and dove straight for his neck sucking and biting down finding a sensitive spot when I hear a small whimper come from Shouta.

I started to slowly trail my hands down towards the hem of his pants when the doorbell rang.

I stand up to go to the door to see who was here. Damn cock blocked by the door.

I look through the peephole and almost spit up blood. I flexed real quick into my All Might form as I opened the door to see Kaminari standing there holding my Panda Express. He hands me the food and just stares at me in awe, I then realized I was shirtless and wearing just shorts that looked like boxers right now. I stood behind the door a bit, Kaminari then noticed Shouta who was just in pants. I looked at him flushed and a bit embarrassed. I grabbed the food and handed him a $100 bill and told him to forget everything he saw. He looked at the bill them up at me and then to Shouta before shaking his head yes and running off.

I shut the door and put the food down on the table in front of us. We ate some of the food then just relaxed. I leaned back on the couch and Shouta leaned on me I kicked my feet up on the couch and he laid in between my legs. I laid on my back as Shouta curled up on my chest, both of us slowly drifting to sleep holding each other.

It was nice. It was peaceful. Just the two of us together. The TV noise in the background and soft snores coming form both of us. The take out was half eaten and spread all over the table. This was nice. Time could stop right now and we would be perfectly happy. I thought as I drifted into deeper sleep.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)