Do You Have Anymore Momo?

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you Mha_DadizawaLol for requesting this sequel hope you like it...enjoy! ☺)

Aizawa's POV

It was the next morning, I woke up with Truffles laying on my face and All Might laying on his back next to me. I got out of the bed and walked to the kitchen, Truffles not far behind me, I grabbed a bowl of food and set it on the floor below next to 2 small bowls of fresh milk and water. I walked back into the room and heard quiet moans.

"sho-shouta....please....more ..ah...ha..right.th..-right there...shouta don't...stop..fuck... harder...faster." All Might said as he lay sleeping in bed. The covers where his legs were was pitching a tent. I had a really bright idea before we have to get up and get ready.

I lifted the covers up where his legs were pushing his legs open a bit. I went under the covers and scooted up between his legs until his dick was flush with my face. I spit on my hand and rubbed his member up and down slowly as to not wake him up yet. I licked the tip but stopped because he started to moan a bit more calling out my name. When I realized he was still asleep I continued to lick before taking most of his cock in my mouth. I lifted my legs up enough to rub myself, the sudden feeling of pleasure going through me caused me to moan on his dick. I paused and tensed up a moment feeling him stir around still not trying to wake him up. He continued to moan but wasn't reacting to me being there currently so I continued to suck while rubbing up and down on the parts my mouth wasn't on. I continued to suck more pre-cum and drool dripping out of my mouth.

"Oh ..oh..ah..ah...fu..ck..oohh....OHHHH!" and with that cum shot down my throat. I felt movement above me, my mouth was still on his dick I just stayed there and didn't move. I was still rubbing my own dick I hit my climax and a loud moan escaped my lips and vibrated his dick. He lifted the blanket and looked down at me as I slowly popped off his dick. I looked at him and smiled as cum dripped down my chin and said, "Good Morning handsome." I said with an innocent smile.

He looked at me and smiled more as he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer and kissed my nose, "That was a nice dream and reality to wake up to. Good morning to you. Are you hungry or did you only want sausage for breakfast?" I giggled as he said this and pulled me into a deep kiss.

*time skip they ate and are at work now*

We arrived at school, I had gone quiet as we walked in. We walked into the teachers lounge and I set my stuff down hiding in my scarf as I quickly walked out. All Might set his stuff down and then stuck in headphones and started grading papers.

I make it to my class and stand at the door and I can hear quiet whispers from inside. I took a deep breath and walked in with a straight stern face, immediately after walking in I started talking about the lesson but before I could formulate anything I noticed most of the class around my desk.

I stopped and stared at them blankly as they all straightened up and turned towards me. They all in unison apologized for what they had done to me feeling bad for putting me through that mess and exposing him in front of everyone. I was glad my scarf existed because it was hiding my flushed face.

"thank you...Take Your Seats." I said the last part sternly making them feeling guilty.

"Were very sorry Mr. Aizawa-Sensei please forgive us." They said as they sat in there seats.

"IF. YOU. EVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN. I will expel you. And I wouldn't test that theory because that's not a logical ruse." I said as I continued with class.

I gave them a worksheet to finish up before the bell rang. As the bell rang I called Momo over to my desk, when she got to my desk she wouldn't stop apologizing. I finally got her too stop apologizing she then looked at me frightened as ever and started crying, "Your going to expel me aren't you? I swear I'm so sorry I will never do that again. Pleas-" she was cut off buy my hand.

"I'm not going to expel you I have a question about the potion you used. What is in it and how did you guys make it." I said as she looked at me confused.

"Well we first went online and found stuff that is related to love then we found a bunch of aphrodisiacs, mixed those together. Then we used Mineta to get some of Midnight's quirk and mixed it all up in a hot pot. After mixing for a while the potion turned bright pink and we tested it on Deku. When I worked I put some in a file and we used Tooru to sneak into the teachers lounge and put it in your coffee. Then we watched as you down your whole coffee at once." She said as she refused to look me in the eyes.

"Oh hmm ok then so...um you probably don't have anymore do you?" I said as I nervously averted my gaze.

"Oh um no but since I know the full properties of it....here you go Sensei." She said as two little viles created into her hand.

I shyly looked at her and reached my hand out and grabbed them and sent her out, "This never happened yes?" I said as she reached the door, she shook her head yes and shut the door.

I say there and put the two viles in my pocket before heading to the teachers lounge to grab my stuff and head home.

I made it home All Might said he had a patrol he had to do real quick so I was home alone. I grabbed Truffles and cuddled him up in a big fluffy blanket with me and we watched a movie and ate our respected foods. I looked at the time it was late I went to the room and fell asleep with Truffles in my arms. A few hours later i felt the bed dip down to one side then I got really warm. I looked over and got a kiss from All Might who was slowly falling asleep from patrol. We both fell asleep in the arms of the other peaceful especially since tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)