Nightmares and Apologies

After a few minutes Shouta had passed out cold, I laid on the bed with him and cuddled him close to me, making sure nothing could ever happen to him again. After a few minutes I soon fell asleep peacefully with Shouta in my arms safe and sound.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

We woke up the next morning to our alarms going off. My eyes had started to hurt again, tears streamed down my face I got up and went to the bathroom to get some tissue. I could figure out why I was sad maybe it was just the after effects of a nightmare form last night. I get to the bathroom and grab a tissue, I shut the door and turned the light on and looked into the mirror and screamed.

All Might shot up from the bed and pounded on the door, "What's wrong why did you scream are you ok?"

"Ya I'm fine I just dropped a bottle on my foot sorry for startling you go lay back down." I said as I held the door to keep it closed.

"Nah it's all good I'm going to go start breakfast if you need me tell for me. I love you!"

I heard his steps get farther and farther away until I didn't hear them. I looked back at the mirror my eyes still bleeding. It looked as if I was crying blood I got scared that my eyes were damaged and maybe so was my quirk. I could of just asked Toshi but his quirk is a weird one when it comes to erasing. I decided to see if my eyes would still glow that indicated that they still worked. I looked into the mirror and activated my quirk.

My hair flew up and my eyes glowed, then the mirror refracted and bounced my quirk back at me. I screamed, "FUCK!" and grabbed my eyes and fell back. I heard stomping footsteps heading towards me I quickly wiped the rest of the blood away and put the tissue in my pockets. The door flung open and a very worried All Might busted in ready to fight.

He looked down at me with a worried but happy face, "What happened are you ok? Why did you scream?" He said as he deflated and crouched down next to me.

"I um stepped on that bottle and slipped." I said as he looked up at me unconvinced but I could tell he didn't want to pry for the truth.

We got up to leave the bathroom and I threw the tissues away hiding more paper on top of it. I grabbed a few clean tissues and shoved them in my pocket just in case.

We grabbed a few things of food and put them in a bag for lunch and headed to school. I walked down the halls and saw Shinso, I ran over to him and started to apologize for attacking and tying him up.

"Oh it's ok Sensei I heard about what you and your class went through. It perfectly fine I'm not going to hold it against you. Just make sure your actually resting and getting better."

I smiled and ruffled his hair before heading to my class. I got to my class early no one was there yet. I sat patiently at my desk the bell had rung and students started to file in, I waited for all the students to walk in.

After everyone arrived I stood up to address them, "Class I would like to apologize for my behavior yesterday, I'm going through some stuff and I wasn't in the right mind set yesterday." I bowed towards the class to show my apologies and ask for forgiveness. Everyone in the class go up and came and gave me a big old group hug, I few of them looked at me emphatically.

"It's ok Sensei all of us understand a few of us are going through the same thing as well. But were all here for each other even you Sensei." They said as they hugged me tighter.

A few tears trickled down my face as some of the students looked at me in horror. "Sensei your eyes there...um bleeding are you ok?" They said looking worried. I told them I was fine and sent them back to there seats. I grabbed a tissue and wiped away the blood as i took roll call and Iida was missing. After finishing roll call the door bust open with Iida and All Might panting loudly.

All Moght grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of class and shut the door.  He started looking me up and down and checking my pockets. He pulled out one of the tissues I had with a little blood on it, "So that's what was in the trash can at home. Why didn't you tell me what if something happened and I wasn't here. Why did you hide this...from me." All Might said the last part quietly.

I looked at him sadly, "You were worrying so much about me I didn't want this to worry you even more. I'm sorry it all happened so fast I didn't know how to react." I said as a few blood colored tears came down. He grabbed one off the tissues and wiped my eyes before poking his head in the class and telling Iida he's in charge until further notice. We then walked to Recovery Girl to see if she could fix it.

After talking and telling Recovery Girl the story she kissed Shouta on the head and told him to use his quirk sparingly for a few days.

All Might's POV

Shouta started getting really tired and ended up falling asleep. I went to Principal Nezu's office explaining what happened and he sent Shouta home with me. I carried Shouta to the car and set him in the back seat, so he could lay comfortably. We made it home and luckily he didn't have any nightmares in the car, I carried him to the bed and grabbed him some warm hot cocoa to put in his stomach with the nightmare pills.

I heard a small but quiet scream I rushed to the room to see Shouta hiding in the blankets I hurried over to him rubbing his back trying to soothe him. He calmed down and popped his head out of the blanket I handed him the hot cocoa and he happily drank it. I sat behind him putting him between my legs and leaned him back onto my chest, I turned the TV on to some random cartoon show and we watched it peacefully as we drifted to sleep.

The next morning we both woke up and surprisingly Shouta had no nightmares last night so that was progress in my book . I pulled him tightly to me and we fell back asleep. I think Nezu will figure out were not coming in today. I'll call him later today and talk with him though so he knows were still alive.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)