A quiet(ish) lunch break

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Present Mic's POV

"Wow that class is a handful how does Shouta handle them?" I said as the last of class 1-A left my english class.

3rd Person's POV

Class 1-A left to go to the lunch room. Leaving all the teachers to have a quiet lunch time. Present Mic walked into the teachers lounge, Midnight was already in there with Vlad, Cementos, and Ectoplasm. The only teachers he couldn't see was Aizawa and All Might. He shrugged his shoulders and sat down with his lunch.

All Might's POV

I ran into the teachers lounge and grabbed my lunch and a second lunch and ran out before any teachers had walked in. I grabbed the lunches and headed to Aizawa's class knowing he didn't eat because he would be to busy working. I arrive at his class and knock on the door before entering. Aizawa looked up from his desk, his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He motioned to one of the desk I sat down and set the food in front of me. "Let me just finish these last few essays up then we can eat." Aizawa said as he pushed his glasses up on his face.

After a few minutes of watching Aizawa grade I got bored and walked over to his chair

After a few minutes of watching Aizawa grade I got bored and walked over to his chair. He stood up to stretch and I took it as the perfect opportunity to hug him from behind. As he embraced the hug I slipped my hands lower trying to distract him. I start whispering sweet nothingness into his ear and biting his neck on all of his sweet sensitive spots. He was enjoying this alot because his ass kept pushing backwards into my crotch area. I started to moan a bit before I could get louder Aizawa used his capture weapon and wrapped it around my mouth as sounds of feet and laughing was passing by outside the door. Aizawa held a finger up to his mouth, "Quiet down big boy. You'll notify everyone that were in here." He said hushedly.

I guess he know I couldn't be quiet if he did anything so he left the scarf around my mouth. He turned and set me in his chair he then sat down on top of me in my lap. He grabbed the edge of the desk and pulled us in. He lowered the chair so we could fit comfortably under the desk, he turned to me, "I still have work to get done but you can do what ever just don't distract me to much." He said as he wiggled his hips side to side. I shuddered at the sudden feeling in my lower regions. I pull my hand up and try and remove the wrappings from my mouth.

"Are you going to be quiet if I take that off?" He asked without looking at me.

I shook my head yes and he released the wrapping and it went back to sitting on his shoulders. I immediately put my hands back on his thighs rubbing him through his suit kissing and sucking on his neck leaving marks all over him proving he is mine.

While trying to test if I can be quiet or not Aizawa pushed his ass down farther and pushing back into my dick. I moaned quietly biting his shoulder to suppress most of the sound. I wanted to get him so I unzipped his pants and stuck my hand in grabbing his hard member fully in my hand. "Already wet I haven't even done anything to you Zawa." I said as I squeezed slightly rubbing up and down, rubbing my thumb across the tip. A small but slightly quiet moan escaped Aizawa's mouth as I pumped him even more. "Sh you have to be quiet also." I smugly said.

I continued to pump faster and faster I could tell he was getting close he stopped grading papers and his head was fully rolled back on my shoulder revealing his neck that my lips brutally attack leaving more marks. Aizawa's breathing became ragged he covered his mouth as he cam in the palm of my hand. I cleaned my hand off and picked up Aizawa and set him on the edge of his desk.

Aizawa slipped down off the desk and sat between my knees looking a the extremely noticeable bulge in my pants.

"You can grade papers for me right All Might?" Aizawa said as he undid my belt and unzipped my pants. I lowered the chair as low as it could go and pushed him and myself under the desk.

Aizawa pulled my dick out of my boxers and grabbed it in his hand kissing the tip and licking from base to tip. I was fully under the desk just in case someone walked in. After a few seconds of Aizawa sucking the door swung open, and Class 1-A had walked back in from lunch.

The whole class was excited to see All Might they all kept ask where Aizawa-Sensei was, "uh..well uh..he went to...huff...huff...um talk...principal Nezu. I'll be teaching...you huff....today." I said trying to keep my voice as normal as I could keep it.

"Oh ok cool but um are you ok All Might you look really hot and your sweating? Maybe you need to go see recovery girl and she can heal you." Midorya said looking at me worringly.

"Oh haha yes Midorya my boy I am perfectly fine. Hey everyone grab your pt uniform and head out to the field were going to go and play a game today quirk kick ball." I said quickly in a normal voice as Aizawa began to take my whole length in and started fondling my balls.

The class stood up and grabbed there uniform and walked out to the nearest field. As they all walked out Aizawa did something I've never had done to me before and I cam immediately all of it shooting it down his throat, and he took all of it.

Aizawa crawled out from under the desk as I stuffed my dick back in my pants. As I finished zipping up my fly and fixing my belt, Midorya walked in and grabbed his notebook to take notes just in case.

"Aizawa-Sensei your back are you joining our game?" He said ecstatically.

Aizawa shook his head yes and Midorya ran out back to the field.

"Why was kickball the only thing you could think of?" Aizawa asked kissing my nose.

"Uh hehe I'm sorry I really wasn't focusing I'm sorry." I said with an embarrassed smile. Both of our stomachs growled stating they were hungry. We stood up I grabbed the two meals and we headed out to the field where the class was already starting to play and we sat down to eat.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)