You Texted Him What?!

Hizashi's POV

Those two together would be so cute and adorable I'm so happy I got his number to give to Shouta when he wakes up. But how am I going to get Shouta to see him true form. I know he'll still like him for who he is.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to Iamtopansexual for requesting this chapter...enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

It was the next day day I woke up groggy, my head hurting, and my ass hurting; I had a weird dream last night, I don't even fully remember what happened. I look around the room, I was in my room I guess I just went home when Hizashi did. I took off the shirt I was wearing and threw it in the laundry hamper near my bed. I grabbed my capture weapon off of the nightstand and put it on for comfort. I laid back down on my bed laying in the dark waiting for my head to stop pounding; I closed my eyes and slowly fell back into sweet quiet sleep.

Hizashi's POV

I peaked my head into Shouta's room and he was still passed out asleep but apparently he had woken up at some point and thrown his shirt off and put his capture weapon on. I chuckled a bit and walked out to go make some breakfast for the both of us.

I walked to the kitchen and made a fresh batch of coffee and grabbed a few eggs out of the fridge and some bacon, I turned on the stove and started cooking. I finished cooking and put the food on two plates and started walking towards Shouta's room. Before I could get there something flew onto my nose, I paused and crossed my eyes and looked at my nose to see a bug. I activated my quirk and screamed at the top of my lungs trying to attack it. Food went flying everywhere and the bug stayed perfectly still on my nose.

 Food went flying everywhere and the bug stayed perfectly still on my nose

Shouta's POV

I was suddenly awoken by scream coming from the one and only Present Mic, I shot up from my bed and ran out to the hallway. I wiped out my capture weapon and was ready to attack whatever made Hizashi scream, I looked at him eyes squinting because I was barely awake.

 I wiped out my capture weapon and was ready to attack whatever made Hizashi scream, I looked at him eyes squinting because I was barely awake

He looked at me with tears streaming from his face asking for help as he pointed at his nose. I walked closer to him and looked at what was on his nose it was a Lady bug.

I chuckled a bit as I slowly grabbed the Lady bug off of his nose, I walked to the front door and let the Lady bug fly away

I chuckled a bit as I slowly grabbed the Lady bug off of his nose, I walked to the front door and let the Lady bug fly away. I walked back in and shut the door Hizashi was in the hallway picking up all the food that had flown everywhere.

I walked over to him with a grumpy look on my face, "Did you seriously scream and activate your quirk because of a lady bug. You woke me up from my sleep because you couldn't get a lady bug off of your nose. Come on Mic! Man Up! What are you picking up by the way?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh well I made us some bacon and eggs for breakfast but I guess we can just have some cereal...since well you know the breakfast I made is all over the hallway. Well I mean we still have coffee and some toast if you want that?" Hizashi said as he picked up the last of the bacon and eggs. We walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee and some toast.

"So um...I guess you had a good night with All Might huh? Especially since your still excited!" Hizashi said with a grin.

I spit out my coffee and some of the toast I was eating and then looked down at my morning wood and a pare of boxers that were not mine. My face went red as Hizashi started laughing, "I'm joking with you All Might vaguely told me....I'm joking I was just kinda wondering since he brought you home if you guys had a good night. He seemed happy when he left...He even gave me his number to give to you to...maybe for a second date or to return the boxers that are clearly not yours."

Hizashi handed my the piece of paper with a number on it I stared at the paper for a few minutes before quietly walking back to my room with my coffee in my left hand, the paper in my right, and the toast in my mouth.

I laid on my bed for a bit staring at the number which I had now programmed into my phone. I had a little messaged typed up but I was unsure if I should send it or not.

"Heyyy All Might um thank you for a great night Hizashi said you might want to do like a second date...which would imply that we were dating..even though we aren't...NOT THAT I WOULDN'T WAN TO DATE YOU, YOU ARE an amazing person...but um I'd like to get to know you a bit more first before even saying you are my boyfriend. But um text me back when your available, I'm good on the weekends and anytime after 5 pm during the week since I work during the day. OK well um bye...text you later Y'all Might."

I stared at my phone for about 30 minutes, I paced around my room saying the whole text in my head wondering if it was the right thing to text. Hizashi knocked and peaked his head in, he looked at me before sitting on my bed. I continued to pace around my room explaining to Hizashi what was going on. He sat on the bed going "uh huh" after everything I said.

"Aaaaannnndddd SENT! Done there you go Shouta I fixed it for you." He said as he handed my phone to me and left my room. MY heart stopped and I looked at the text Hizashi had sent.

"Heyyy All and Mighty! Last night was fun would love to do that again if you are up to it? Text me❤❤ Bye Y'all Might!🤞🤞 " SENT✔

My heart sunk down into my stomach as I sat there staring at it hoping it would disappear. It never did.

Five Minutes later

There was still no response (Maybe I typed the number in wrong in).

My phone vibrated and I scrambled to look at the text I had gotten.

Rat Dog Bear Thing: Hey Mr. Aizawa can you come in and cover for Vlad he called in sick. He was in charge of the weekend detention. Can you come in?

Sleeping Yellow Caterpillar: Um sure I'll be there soon Sir.

Rat Dog Bear Thing: Thanks

I stood up and put my Hero suit on and headed to the school.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)