Kidnapped

After all the fireworks were all finished we cleaned a few things up and we all went our separate ways. Shouta and I grabbed some ice cream and watched some movies before falling asleep on the couch with each other.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you Iamtopansexual for the request....enjoy! ☺)

Toshinori's POV

It had been a few months after the fireworks my time started decreasing fast and faster for an unknown reason. I was barely able to hold it for even a few seconds now. However for some reason unknown to me Shou still loves me even in this form, but I'm grateful.

We were at the school and both of us were grading papers in the lounge, I walked out to get some fresh air real quick because it was getting stuffy in there.

Shouta's POV

Toshi walked out, probably to get some fresh air, I continued to grade papers when the door opened. I looked up to say high to Toshi but it was Best Jeanest.

"What's up Jean you good you look like shit which is uncommon for you?"

"I'm so sorry Shouta I can't fully control it he's still in my head." He started walking towards me he held his hands up to attack and I tried to erase his quirk. It's not working shit why are my eyes failing me.

"TOSHI HEL-" I was interrupted by Best Jeanest threads going through my lips and seeing them shut. I turned to open but ultimately failed. Toshi swung the door open and flexed into his All Might form, he tried to lunge towards me. Best Jeanest stopped him by tying his hands and feet together he fell to the floor. My hands and feet were tied up as well he picked me up amd threw me over his shoulder and walked out.

All Might scooted towards the door trying to trip him but failed when he got to the door he yelled for help hoping someone could save me.

I reached my arms out to him trying to grab him but failed, I felt something stab my leg and look over it was a needle. My vision went blurry and the last thing I see was All Might struggling to get out and get to me.

Toshinori's POV

I struggled to get free but the fiber wasn't breaking, I look up towards Shouta who just passed out as a purple cloud helped them escape.

"HIZASHI!!!"

"NEMURI!!!"

"NEZU!!!"

"ANYONE HEEELLPP!!!"

I heard running footsteps from behind me I roll over and see all the others teachers and a few of my students. Midorya sees me first and rushes over to me trying to help untie me. I stood up and started to explain, I finished explaining and turn around to point where Shouta disappeared from. When I turned around a portal open in front of me and a rusty broke pipe came through and stabbed me through the stomach (area). The pipe pulled out and back into the portal I fell to the ground spitting up a lot of blood. Recovery girl ran to me and started kissing me on the forehead and the rest of the teachers laid me down. My vision was going in and out, I heard the sounds of sirens and rushing people. I was lifted on to a gurney and started coughing up more blood.

Midorya's POV

We made it to the hospital and All Might was immediately rushed into the OR (operating room) for emergency surgery.
I sat in the waiting area a few people recognized me and asked for autographs, I signed a few papers and they left me alone. I cried and let my head fall, the teachers/staff and my classmates finally arrived. A doctor came and talked to Nezu probably about All Might. Nezu stepped in the middle of all of us using me as a podium.

"Ok everyone here the plan All Might is going to be staying here and recovering, Recovery Girl will be staying here with Gran Torino to watch over All Might. The rest of us are going to be following a lead on where Eraser might be. Here's the plan......$&$^#^!^$^!&" We don't get to know the plan.

*Hours later now in villains hideout*

Shouta's POV

I woke up in a dimly lit room, my head pounding and my mouth sewn shut. I looked up and looked around the room, the door swung open and in walked All For One, he pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

"Glad your awake, here take this." He said as he threw some rusty, broken, and bloodied pipe on my lap. I winced and looked down at the pipe and back up at him confused.

"Oh you didn't know that's the blood of your boyfriend, All Might." He said he wiped the blood off on me.

I thrashed around in the chair trying to scream. A fist came and hit my chin and the my eye, my head pounded I tried using my quirk and had gotten punched in the other eye even harder. My head pounded even more and my vision blurry. I hear a commotion outside it sounded like a bunch of people getting beat up. I tried to stay awake as long as I could but was slowly failing. The door swung open and a few of the teachers and other pro heros were there, even tho they couldn't see me. I was relieved but still couldn't warn them that All For One was in there or notify them that I was there.

I started to use my quirk on anyone so I could give the villains a disadvantage. I hand smacked onto my eyes covering them but before the Best Jeanest removed his hand he had sewn my eyes shut. I screamed through the stitches on my mouth as the pain in my eyes grew.

I couldn't see or say anything but I could hear the heros and the villains fighting.

"Kurogiri grab the others and let's go leave them we already accomplished what we wanted." I heard his warp gate appear and disappear and then it was quiet.

"Hmmm...mmm..mmmm" I tried to make sounds to notify someone that I was there. I heard footsteps but they were getting quieter, "HMMMM....MMMM..MMMM." I started crying until I heard footsteps getting closer, I back away just in case until I heard a raspy voice.

"Sho we found you it's me...Hizashi go what did they do to you." He said as he untied my hands and feet from the chair.

I hugged him and clung to him my body exhausted and in pain.

"All Might's in the hospital by the way were headed there now to try and get those stitches out of you." Hizashi carried me out and put me in a car and we drove to the hospital.

(If you want a sequel IT'S COMING SOON and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)