Big Reveal At All Might Tower

All Might chuckled at the comment I made and sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. I sat down next to him leaning on his arm. We sat there the rest of the night eating and watching moves and relaxing. Eventually we both started to fall asleep and went back to the bed and passes out.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to yeeeEEAHHHHHHHHhh Mha_DadizawaLol for the request/idea...enjoy! ☺)

*Many months after My Husband at All Might Tower*

Shouta's POV

BREAKING NEWS NUMBER 1 PRO HERO ALL MIGHT MIGHT BE DEFEATED BY MASKED VILLAIN!

JAPAN'S NUMBER 1 HERO A FAKE!?

ALL MIGHT IS SMALL!?

ALL MIGHT STILL FIGHTS FOR JAPAN EVEN AFTER INJURY!

PRO HERO ALL MIGHT NOT LOOKING TO GOOD!

I stood from the couch watching all the news reporters tears prickling down my face as I heard them talking about the man I had married.

PRO HERO ALL MIGHT, MIGHT NOT MAKE IT!

ITS LOOKING ROUGH FOR THE NUMBER ONE HERO!

I dropped to my knees sobbing hysterically Nezu and Vlad tired to comfort me at the same time while watching.

PRO HERO ALL MIGHT WON!

THE VILLAIN IS DOWN!

ALL MIGHT THROWING HIS HAND IN THE AIR!

VICTORY!!!

VICTORY TO THE NUMBER ONE HERO!

I jumped up from my seat staring at the TV cheering loudly while also crying. I was jumping around for joy that was still alive and the villain was in custody headed for Tartarus. The ambulance took All Might to the nearest hospital, luckily the news reporter didn't say otherwise everyone would be there.

I excused myself away from Nezu and Vlad running to my car and racing to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital and rushed to the first desk, "Where is All Might I need to see him?"

"Are you family sir?"

I sat there a bit thinking but didn't care everyone would find out eventually and I needed to see him, "I'm his Husband!"

The lady looked me up and down, "Sir I get your a fan and all but only the family of All Might and his WIFE are aloud to see him."

I became outraged, "I have a ring right Here!"

"Anyone can go and bye a ring!"

"Go ask him if Shouta Aizawa can come in, ma'am please."

"Fine."

A few minutes go by and she walls out and apologizes to me and let's me in. I sit on the chair next to the bed and start crying as I lightly hold his hand. He was still asleep but I still just wanted to be in the room with him. I felt my hand squeeze a little and looked up to the smiling crying face of my husband.

*A few days later*

They finally released All Might we hoped in the car Shouta was driving I asked him to stop at All Might Tower really quick so I could grab something. We arrived there I puffed up really quick and call all my main workers in.

"I want you all to know that I loved working with all of you but today I am retiring. I know this may come as a shock to some but it is true. And for everyone here who ever fangirled over me I'd like you to meet someone. This guy right here Shouta Aizawa is my husband and we have been together for about 7 years now. Also this form you all know and love me by is not my true form, this is. That is all I have to say everyone have a wonderful day."

After I finished my speech everyone was speechless and stood there. Those two females from those many months ago had there mouthes wide open and faces completely red. I walked over to Shouta and grabbed his hips and we walked out.

I looked over to Shouta who a kinda smug face on and it made me smile and laugh a bit. We hopped into the car and turned the radio onto Hizashi station.

"Hello listeners have I got some news for you. Apparently The Number One Hero has announced he retirement with a little surprise. According to sources All Might has also opened up about having a Husband. Yes you heard it here folks All Might Hot to both genders. Now off that topic let's listen to some rocking tunes while you drive through your night."

Present Mic's POV

*ring ring*

"Heyo Shou!!"

"Why would you say that and how did you find out we literally just left All Might Tower?"

"Well you know the media. Think about it this way at least I got to it before the more ruthless media shows did."

"True and thank you for labeling who I was. I really appreciate it. Bye Hizashi."

Shouta's POV

I hung up the phone and we continued to drive, we took the long way home enjoying the music and the scenery. I looked over to All Might and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I thought it was amazing how someone could still get so flustered even after so long of being with there significant other. We drove past the beach All Might and Midorya cleaned I asked if we could stop and hang out.

We pulled the car over and All Might grabbed a blanket form the back of the car and laid it on the sand. We laid there admiring the sky above the sun was starting to set and the sky was filled with the most wonderful colors. As the sun finally set the stars appeared and so did a small breeze. We both shivered pulling the blankets over ourselves and laid there looking at and making constellations. It was a peaceful time, "Toshi...I really worried about you by the way. I'm really glad your back now and you are still somewhat ok even if your arms are still injured. But mainly what I wanted to say was Love you so Much!"

All Might pulled me into a deep passionate kiss after that we continued to watch the star in the night, as we both eventually fell asleep.

Morning arose it was early enough that the sun had just peeked its head out I woke up and shook All Might and we hoped back in the car. He quickly drove home and made our way to the bed and went back to sleep still in each others embrace.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)