Toshinori's Torture

*BLOOD AND GOREY ANGSTY FLUFF WARNING*
You've been warned read at your own hearts strength.
(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Aizawa's POV

It was early morning I was heading home to my house and see my husband. I had just gotten off of my patrol shift and wanted to cuddle and sleep before worked started. I know I can sleep anytime in class but I want to cuddle Toshi a bit to.

I arrive at the house and go to unlock the door, however it was broken open as if someone kicked it open. I open the door and I see Toshi's ring on the floor, my stomach turns. I grabbed the ring of and ran around the house yelling his name,t here was no answer. I get to our bedroom which is thrashed and destroyed, Toshi had put up a fight. I see a small pool of blood near the door that is dragged and led out towards the front door. The blood isn't in a straight path meaning he even tried to fight while being dragged then it stops there is a big puddle and then nothing more. I assumed they knocked him out, getting him to his dealer form and carrying him out.

I ran towards the school as fast as I could tears streaming down my face. I get to Principal Nezu's office and burst in, "SOMEONE KIDNAPPED TOSHINORI!!" I yelled hysterically. He looked at me in shock before calling all pro heros in the area to there house and then he canceled school telling everyone to go home.

*meanwhile in some remote broken down building Toshinori's POV*

I woke up abruptly trying to remember what had happened my head and body hurt. I looked down and I was in my weakend state I hissed and tried to flex up but felt a hot liquid on his chest where his lungs were.

A strange man walks in I couldn't see his face yet but his voice was low and quiet. "I wouldn't do that if I were you All Might or should I say Toshinori Yagi. If you flex up and try to escape you will succeed however you will puncture you other long you still have and won't make it anywhere in time to save yourself." The strange man said with a evil chuckle.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT VILLAIN?!"

"Oh so now that I'm a villain you notice me. But no when I'm a citizen in need you can't hear me. 5  YEARS AGO WITH YOUR FIGHT AGAINST HIM I CALLED FOR HELP AND YOU NEVER CAME. I WAS ON THE BRINK OF DEATH AND YOU NEVER CAME. I WAS A RESPECTED SCIENTIST, I MADE THE GREATEST OF CHIMERA THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. MY BEST CREATION YOUR BOSS NEZU. So now you are going to suffer when your friends...and your husband come for you, I'll have a special surprise for them that will hurt you in ways you could never imagine. " He said as he walked into the light to face me. He bent down towards me and grabbed where my scar was squeezing down with his nails and drawing blood,  I spit up blood and screamed in pain.

*2 weeks later* (I'm sorry Toshi)

The room was quiet again I sat there with minimal light my head hung down as new blood dripped and old blood had stained everything. I heard the door open and I looked up to see the villain who had been torturing me. He had two knives and with out saying anything he shoved them both in each thighs I screamed and then he pulled them out and looked at me, "Your rescue party is finally here the fun is about to begin." He said as he laughed and covered my mouth so I couldn't yelled for help.

He walked out and I sent out a muffled scream trying to help but failing. I tried to shake myself out of the chair but ended up hurting myself more. I heard quick footsteps rushing by I manage to get out a somewhat louder yell. The door swung open Present Mic was standing there he turned his head out the door, "GUYS I FOUND ALL MI-" he was stopped as the villain came up behind him lifted up the directional speaker and slide a knife across his throat cutting his vocal cords.

I screamed as loud as I could trying to help as Present Mic grabbed his throat and fell to the ground, coughing up blood. The villain stepped into the room to hide as Eraserhead came running he looked at Mic trying to help him then he looked at me I was motioning my head towards the villain trying to warn him. Shouta grabbed gauze and bandages and gave them to Mic. He then bent down and set Principal Nezu down by the door but he was hidden by the shadow.

The villain lunges for Shouta's face but he doesn't in time the blade just missing his eyes. Shouta used his capture weapon and restrained the villain. He looked a little blood himself already. How many did they have to fight to get here. He pulled the  the rope out of my mouth before anything else I looked over at Principal Nezu, "Nezu...he's...the...same...scientist....who...was..in charge of....your ex..experiment....he...was...the on who...who did....it to you." I said trying to stay awake.

Principal Nezu called Kamui Woods, "Take these three to the nearest Hospital now. Aizawa leave him tie up for me and close the door.......Forgive me for I'm about to do something a hero should never do." He said as Aizawa switched him to where I was.

Aizawa and Kamui Woods ran me and Mic to the hospital calling recovery girl to meet us there immediately.

We arrive Mic and I were both in critical condition and needed at least one major procedure down.

*57 hours later.*

Author's POV

Shouta walked and and cried as he looked at his husband and his best friend. He rushed over and hugged Hizashi making sure he was ok, he then climbed onto the bed with his husband Toshinori Yagi. Shouta laid a bit separated from Toshi as he didn't want to hurt him. Toshi pulled Shouta close to his body and cried as he hugged him tightly kissing him on the forehead. "I missed you I knew you would eventually find me but I just wish no one else would've gotten hurt. I'm glad I'm back I love you." Toshi said as he kisses Shouta's crying face.

Shouta looked up and pulled Toshi into a passionate kiss not pulling away afraid he would lose him again. They kissed for about five minutes without coming up for air when all of a sudden they heard a loud clap coming from the other side of the room. They looked over to see Hizashi holding a mini white board that said "Do you Mind, I am still in the room here." Toshi and Shouta laughed as they all realized Hizashi won't be able to speak for a few more days. Shouta pulled the curtain closed and continued to kiss the man who he loved with all his heart. Shouta said there for the remaining time Toshi was there never leaving his side and that first night he slept in the bed with Toshi arms wrapped around him gently but protectively.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)