Chapter 7

Two and a half hours later I was already back home, my friends and I had a lovely lunch which turned into an afternoon together. And in all of the time that we were together, not once did I screw up and told them about Niall and I talking. I was so proud of myself. Now I was just waiting for Niall to call me. Concerts usually last about an hour and a half or two hours, but then he had to go back to the hotel I suppose, so he'd call me any minute now. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket, but it only did it once, which meant that it was a text. I took it out and read.

N: I'm on my way to the hotel, can I call you in about 10 minutes? 

S: Yeah, of course! How was the show?

N: It was great, I have so much to tell you!

S: I'm so glad!

10 minutes after, not a minute more, not a minute less, my iPhone started ringing, it was Niall, I loved how he always did what he told me he'd do!

"Hi Soph, the concert was amazing! I'm so happy!" A grinning Niall greeted me.

"I'm so so happy for you Niall! I can't wait for you to play here, I know it's like 9 months away, but still."

"Yes, I can't wait to go to Monterrey either."

"So, tell me about the show? Did you carry out my ideas?"

"Yes, the fans were really surprised! They loved them! They were so excited and couldn't stop screaming."

"And which one did you like the most?"

"My favorite one was when they got to chose the songs that I was going to play next. They chose One Direction of course." He laughed, and I could see his eyes sparkling with joy when he did.

"I figured." I laughed as well, because we'll never stop being directioners at heart, that's why I secretly suggested that he did that. We needed something to keep the directioners going strong. "So which ones did you end up playing?"

"They asked me to play Little Things."

"Of course, that's a must." I interrupted.

"Definitely, then I also played Over Again and Fool's Gold." 

"That's so awesome. But wait, you did say 'You Sing' while singing Little Things right? Because that's iconic."

"'Course I did, I knew that would make the fans go crazy. And it did."

"Phew, I'm glad you played it. Can't wait for all the tiktoks and youtube videos."

"Oh so you stalk me and watch tiktoks of me?" He raised his eyebrows at me. 

"My for you page is full of One Direction fyi, so it's not like I stalk you, it's more like tiktok is making me watch videos of you."

"Yeah, sure, sure, whatever you say Soph." I mean, I did upload One Direction videos on my tiktok account, and two of them had gone viral, should I tell him? You know what? What the heck, I'll tell him, that'll make him laugh.

"You know, I don't even know why I'm telling you this. But I uploaded some tiktoks of you guys, and some of them went viral. The viewers didn't want to see me do the Renegade. I know, it's a shocker to me as well, don't comment anything about it. They wanted to see you guys, so I kind of continued uploading videos of you." I admitted and I could see Niall smiling through his phone.

"Really? Can I watch them?"

"Of course, but you have to like the videos. Or I won't give you my username."