Chapter 32

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next day to find Soph curled up against me, with her arm across my chest. I had missed her a lot, and the past 3 days have been the worst of my life. I hated not being able to talk to her, even if it was thru the phone. I have to keep my jealousy and insecurities in check, because I don't want to fight with her ever again.

"Morning babe." She muttered as she rubbed her eyes. She was absolutely stunning.

"Morning love." I responded. "You want to get some room service for breakfast?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

"Let me go get the menu." I told her before getting up from the bed. We ordered some pancakes and eggs. And while it got here she helped me pack. We had to get to Dallas by tonight and she had offered me to drive with her. Which of course, I agreed to immediately.

"How can the room be so messy? You've only been here for like 2 days." She complained as she picked up my clothes, which were scattered all around the room.

"It's not messy." I answered, even though it was. "I'm just indecisive when choosing my clothes and whatever I don't use I just leave it out there."

"You are messy."

"And you love me either way."

"True, true." She responded before leaning in to kiss me. And as things were started to get heated, there was a knock on the door, followed by

"Room service." Perfect timing. *Sarcasm*

"I'll get it." Soph answered excitedly as she sprung up from the bed and hurried to open the door. It was amazing that I had finally found someone that was so in love with food as I was. Many of the girls I went out with hated to eat, or were always on a diet, and I absolutely despised that. Seconds after, she came back with all of our food and placed it on the table that was in the living room so that we could eat.

A few hours later we headed out, on our way to Dallas. I offered to drive but Soph told me that she loved driving and that she almost never let anyone touch her precious BMW. Halfway through the trip I started getting hungry again, it was lunch time already.

"I'm hungry." I whined.

"Well then, start looking at the signs, they always show what restaurants are up ahead. When you see something you like let me know so I can take the exit."

"Really? I had no idea they had signs for that." I answered excitedly. I was used to being told where to eat, not that I complained. But this was a new experience for me.

"Of course you didn't. Now start looking, I'm hungry too." She smiled at me. 5 minutes later I saw a sign of a restaurant that caught my eye.

"I saw a restaurant." I stated.

"Which one?" Sofia inquired.

"Rudy's bar-b-q." I answered.

"OMG really? I love that restaurant. Let's go. You'll love it!" She exclaimed, making me laugh. "I didn't even know they had Rudy's here."

"Then it's a good thing you had me here to inform you."

"Yes it is."

Soph was right, the food was delicious. The best barbecue I had ever tried. And the best part of all? It was nearly deserted, there were only 4 people there, and they were seniors, so we had no trouble with fans thankfully.

An hour later we arrived to Dallas and headed straight to the hotel to check in. After getting settled in the room and Soph exploring every thing in it we ordered some room service for dinner and then she announced that she wanted to go out.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her curiously. Maybe she wanted to go to a bar, or nightclub, since it was already 9 pm.

"I want to go to Target!" She practically yelled smiling. This girl keeps surprising me.

"Target? Really?" I asked her.

"Yes, it's the best store. I have to go and Vic didn't want to go with me yesterday nor the day before. Please, please, please."

"Fine, we'll go. But it's very likely we'll run into some fans. I haven't been to Target in years, and the last time I did, it was crazy." I warned her.

"We'll get you a disguise." She replied. "Don't worry about that. And besides, who would expect Niall Horan to go to Target, especially this late at night and in Dallas."

"We'll you're right. What do you have planned for a disguise?" I inquired.

"I saw some glasses as I was packing you bag, so you'll wear those. A snapback, a plain white t shirt, some solid colored shorts and I'll fix your hair. Because it definitely gives you away." She had everything already planned out.

"How long had you had this planned?"

"I was thinking about it the whole drive." She grinned.

After putting on my disguise and Sofia fixing my hair I stared at myself in the mirror. The hair definitely changed me, instead of wearing it like I normally do, Soph combed it to the side and it was plastered to my forehead, just like Louis' in his X factor days. I looked unrecognizable.

"Wow Soph, I can barely recognize meself."

"Thank you, thank you." She bowed. "Now let's get going, the store closes at 11, so we only have an hour and a half. Which isn't a lot obviously."

We had a great time there, it had been a long time since I had been to a supermarket without being photographed or papped. It felt normal, and I loved every part of it. We got back from the store with arms full of bags. We bought a lot of stuff we didn't even need. But Soph informed me that that's practically what happens when you go to Target.

"Thank you so much love. It was great going out and doing normal stuff without being treated differently by anyone. And not being recognized. I had a great time." I told Soph before I kissed her.

"I'm so glad you liked it baby." She responded as we continued kissing, things getting hotter as we made our way to the bed. I was so turned on, Sofia was smoking hot. But I also knew that she wanted to wait last time we had talked about this, so I stopped and asked before going any further

"Are you sure about this?"

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

"Yeah, absolutely."I responded before pulling his shirt over his head and pushing him hard onto the bed. He sinked down into the mattress and I gracefully positioned myself so that I was straddling his hips. He tried to sit up, but I pushed him back down.

"Soph-" I cut him off by kissing his lips and he kissed me back. His hands came up to my neck and my hair. I wanted to take things slow, I wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, I wanted him to enjoy it. My lips traveled to his jawline, then his neck and collarbone. I kissed every inch of him as I made my way down.

"Babe." He whispered, and I could hear how desperate he was. I pulled my head up to face him, and kissed him again. His hands instantly flipped me over and he buried his head in my neck while his hands traveled all over my body. Our breaths becoming rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." He said while kissing my chest. His hand came up to my bra and he swiftly undid the clasp, leaving me exposed, before deepening our kiss. As I stared into his eyes I could see them becoming a darker blue, as they filled with lust, waiting to finally make me his. In those moments, I could see he loved me with his heart as much as with his body, our souls mingling in the quiet moments between action and stillness. That night wasn't like any other night, and I loved every single moment of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? They finally slept together. I'm not really good at writing those kinds of scenes, so sorry if it wasn't so good. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr