Chapter 31

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

After the show ended, we said our goodbyes to Lauren and Michaela and exchanged numbers so that we could keep in contact. We stayed in our seats, waiting for most of the people to leave. After about 15 minutes, everyone had pretty much left, so we went back to the vendors area and headed towards the door I had gone through earlier. I texted Niall to let him know we were coming

S: Great show baby, you killed it. We're here by the door, can you get someone to come get us please?

He replied immediately.

N: Of course, Preston's on his way.

30 seconds later the door opened and I said hi to Preston as we hurried down the hallway towards Niall's dressing room. Before I could open the door Vic spoke

"You go in first. I don't want to watch you guys be all mushy and kissing and stuff. You go ahead and do that and then you come get me."

"Fine, fine." I responded before heading in and finding Niall waiting for me. I quickly went over to hug him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"The show was amazing, I loved it. You were great." I told him in between kisses.

"Thank you love. I'm so glad you were here and I got to sing to you."

"Me too."

"So I'm assuming you told Victoria about us?" He inquired.

"Yeah after you sang Still to me, she obviously knew something was up and I had to tell her. She wasn't so mad, surprisingly. And she's waiting outside." I stated.

"I'm glad she's not mad. And I'm sorry for telling you that I loved you that way, I just couldn't contain it any longer."

"It was perfect Nialler, thank you. I love you too." I pecked his lips one more time.

"Glad you think that. We should probably let Vic in."

"Oh yeah." I spoke before opening the door for Vic.

"Took you long enough." She joked as she walked in.

"Hi Victoria." Niall walked towards her and hugged her.

"Hi Niall, it's nice to meet you." She responded, and I could see how hard she was suppressing her urges to fangirl, and I found it really funny.

We talked for a while in the dressing room, but it was getting really late and I was getting so hungry. And pretty soon my stomach started growling.

"Someone's hungry." Niall pointed out, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"Why don't we grab some pizza and head back to Josh's house?" Vic asked.

"Sure. I would love to get pizza." Niall answered.

I went for my car along with Vic before heading to the back parking lot to pick up Niall, in case there were still any fans around. We ordered some pizza and went to get it before heading back to Josh's place. We had a great dinner and Josh and Niall seemed to get along quite well. It was getting pretty late and I saw Niall start to yawn.

"Do you want me to take you back to the hotel?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Yes please. Will you stay over? Please say you will." He practically begged.

"Sure, I'd love to." I whispered back at him before announcing I was taking him back to his hotel.

"Don't forget any of your things." Vic told me.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Oh come on, you're gonna stay with Niall at his hotel. I already know. So please take everything, because if you forget something I won't drive out to give it to you in the middle of the night."

"Oh shut up. But you're right. I'll go get my stuff, I won't take long baby." I told Niall as I headed upstairs to pack up my things. I was all packed and ready in less than 5 minutes.

"All set." I announced as I walked down the stairs.

"Perfect. Let's go." Niall told me as he took the bag away from me, being the gentleman that he is. Niall said his goobyes to Vic and Josh and headed outside to put my bag in the trunk.

"Hey Vic, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked her.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Would it be okay if I go with Niall to his Dallas concert? To give you some alone time with Josh. I would come back the 15th to go back home like planned."

"Of course! You don't even have to ask bitch. Just make sure you use protection." I smacked her arm.

"Shut up, we haven't even slept together." I blurted.

"What? Why the hell not? If he was my boyfriend I wouldn't hesitate to jump his bones."

"Shut up, he's going to hear you."

"Fine, I'll see you on the 15th."

"Thank you, see you."

"Hey babe, you're ready?" Niall came back looking for me.

"Yeah, I was just saying goodbye." I explained to him before turning back to Josh. "Thanks Josh, for letting me crash here."

"No problem. You're welcome any time."

"Thanks, bye guys." I spoke as I headed towards the door, Niall had already gone back outside.

"Byee." Vic hollered as she thrusted, just like Niall did during Slow Hands and laughed. I just stuck out my tongue at her and flipped her off before closing the door.

Niall gave me the directions to the hotel and we finally got there after 30 minutes of driving. I had forgotten how spread out everything is here in America. The hotel was amazing, it looked very luxurious. And I was even more stunned when we got to his room, it had a whole living room and then the bedroom. And let's not get started on the bathroom, I wanted to live there. We both quickly changed into our pj's before snuggling together in bed.

"I've missed sleeping next to you." Niall spoke in my ear. Sending shivers down my spine, it was amazing how he made me feel with just that simple action.

"Me too." I told him as I snuggled closer to him.

"How long are you staying here for?" He asked me.

"We have to get back on the 15th."

"Oh, so you still have 3 more days."

"Yeah."

"I have a concert in Dallas the 14th." He stated. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Of course. To be honest I already told Vic that I was going to go with you to Dallas."

"Thank god. I want to spend every possible minute with you. We have already lost a day because we were fighting. I don't want to waste more time."

"Me neither." I told him before he planted a goodnight kiss on my lips.

"Good night babe. I love you." Niall told me, making me feel butterflies in my stomach. I still couldn't believe that Niall was in love with me.

"Night baby. I love you too." And in less than five minutes we both drifted off, it felt great to be back in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? It's so good that they finally made up and she's going to go with him to his next concert. I'm still debating whether I'll elaborate more on this trip or do a time jump, maybe I'll dedicate one more chapter to this trip. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr