Chapter 47

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

After breaking up from our embrace, we couldn't stop smiling at each other as we made our way to the car hand in hand. I couldn't believe that Niall was finally in my hometown after waiting for so long.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked me once we were inside my car.

"Well, I figured you'd like to have some dinner."

"Yes actually, I'm starving." He replied, making me chuckle.

"When are you not?" 

"Touche, so where are we going?"

"First we're going to the hotel, to drop off your stuff since the restaurant has valet parking and I don't want anyone snooping around your belongings. And then we can head to dinner."

"Sounds great." Nialler responded before he grabbed my phone to put some music on. And that's how we spent the whole drive to the hotel, just jamming to different kinds of songs.

"We're here." I announced as we reached the underground parking of the now familiar hotel. He was staying at the same hotel Harry and Louis had stayed in and I didn't even recommend it to him. This was the hotel Preston had chosen for him in the city, so he decided to stay in the same one so he wouldn't have to switch hotels mid stay. And he also changed the reservation and put it under my name, so no one would suspect he was here. "Let me go check in and then I'll come back for you."

"Thank you petal." Niall smiled at me as I got out of the car. I made my way to the lobby and 5 minutes later they handed me the keys to 'my' room, since they always give you 2. I made my way back down to the underground parking lot to help Niall unload everything from the car. He sure didn't travel light, he had 2 suitcases plus a carry on. 

"I'm back." I announced as I opened the door to the passenger side.

"Great, thank you so much babe." Niall kissed my forehead before getting out of the car to unload everything. Less than five minutes later we were at the door to his room, we were on the very last floor. I handed Niall the keys so he could open the door and he gave one back to me.

"So you can come and visit me." He winked at me as he handed it over.

"Will do." I told him as I put it in mu purse. As soon as Niall opened the door to the room I was in awe, the room was amazing, it was huge.

"It looks great." Niall spoke, and for Niall to say that it must've been truly something, since he's stayed in very luxurious hotels.

"Yes it does." I replied excitedly as I started exploring everything. He had views two both sides of the street, I made my way to one of the back windows before excitedly exclaiming. "Look, you can see my grandparents' house from here!" And as soon as the words left my mouth Niall made his way over to me.

"Where?" He inquired as he looked out the window.

"Do you see that tennis court?" I asked him as I tried to point to it.

"Yeah." He nodded his head.

"That's it." I excitedly told him. I must've looked like a 5 year old kid excited over a new toy, since you know, toys are cool. (iykyk)

"Wait, your grandparents have a tennis court in their house?" Niall asked me confused. Shit, I was so excited to see something familiar that I didn't even think of how pretentious that sounded.

"Yes, they bought it a long time ago, when the houses in this area were cheap. And I'm sorry if I came off a bit pretentious, I was just really excited." I apologized.