Chapter 58

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I still was processing the fact that Sofia and I will be able to spend a whole month together, it's so surreal. I couldn't be happier to be spending so much time with her and I'll try to do my best to make sure she has the best time.

"On a scale on 1 to 10 how tired are you?" I asked her a minute before we got to my flat. I had nothing special planned for today, because I didn't know how tired she would be.

"Probably a 6." She responded.

"Do you want to take a quick nap before lunch?" I inquired as she lifted her head from my shoulder to turn to look at me.

"Yes that would be lovely actually."

"It's settled then." I smiled as the building came into view. "We're here." I announced as the driver parked.

"Wow!" Sofia spoke as she emerged from the car and stared at the skyscraper. It was a pretty new modern building.

"Thank you so much for driving us Alfred." I thanked my driver.

"Yeah, thank you so much." Soph told him as well.

"No problem." Alfred spoke before he got back into the SUV and started to drive away.

"Come on, let's go inside." I grabbed her suitcase with one hand and held her hand with the other as I ushered her inside and into the elevators. We finally got to my floor, there was only one apartment per floor which was great for extra privacy and security.

"You have the whole floor to yourself?" Sofia asked in awe.

"Yeah babe." I chuckled as we made our way inside. "I'll give you a quick tour so you know where everything is and then I'll let you nap."

"Yes, I'd love a tour." She exclaimed happily as she started observing everything.

"Well this is the living room." I motioned as Soph inspected everything.

"I've always loved that chandelier." She voiced, leaving me confused and as she saw my confused face she continued. "I always saw it during your lives on Instagram and it looked amazing, I'm not a stalker." She laughed, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Oh, I get it." I laughed too. "Well anyways, over here we have the kitchen, and you know mi casa es su casa, so feel free to grab anything you'd like at any given time."

"Thanks Nialler." 

"Here's my bedroom, well our bedroom." I continued as we moved along the hallway. I hope I didn't scare her by saying our bedroom, but I wanted her to feel included and as if this were her home too.

"Are you planning on asking me to move in with you already?" She teased me.

"I wouldn't mind having you here." I spoke, joking. Well half joking, because to be honest, I would actually love to have her live with me. I hate being away from her, but I know that it's still too soon, both for her and her parents. Maybe in a couple of months. 

"Your bathroom is massive." She exclaimed as she opened the door to the bathroom. "I love it."

"Yeah, it's pretty sick." I responded.

"You have a lot of sneakers, why?." Sofia pointed out.

"Because I can." I answered before laughing. "You know I love my sneakers."

"True, true." Was all she voiced before moving on.

"This are the two guest rooms, one of which I use as a gym, and you're welcome to use it as well."