Chapter 61

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"Babe, I'm going to the loo really quick." I whispered in Soph's ear as the song ended. I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Yeah, go ahead Nialler." She replied before I started practically sprinting towards the bathrooms. As I started walking down the hallway that led to the bathrooms I saw a lot of people gathered in the little waiting area outside the bathrooms. I walked through them and finally got to the bathroom. Thank god there wasn't a line or anything because I would've literally pissed meself in the spot. I walked out of the loo and before I could even take the first step someone put their hand in front of me to stop me. I honestly thought that it was Sofia, but then I heard her voice, a voice I hadn't heard for quite a long time.

"Hello Niall." Ellie greeted me as she stepped in front of me.

"Hi Ellie." I answered. I wasn't going to be rude to her or anything, after all, we had dated for quite a while and she was married. It's not like she was going to try and make a move on me like she had done several times in the past.

"How have you been?"

"Pretty good, just finished touring. You?"

"Not so good, things with Caspar are kind of rocky."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah." By now people wanting to go into the bathroom had kind of pushed us and I was standing against a wall, with Ellie in front of me.

"I've got to get going." I told her, I had already been gone for at least 10 minutes.

"Please wait, don't go." She pleaded as she placed her hand on my chest. Okay, now she was making me feel uncomfortable, but I couldn't be rude to her. There were a lot of people around us and knowing Ellie she'd make a scene if I tried to leave.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Is it true that you're getting back together with the boys?" That's what she wanted to ask me? Seriously? It was all over the news and we had each confirmed it multiple times.

"Yes, we're getting back together and we're going on tour."

"That's great Niall. I remember going on tour with you for a while, it was quite fun. Maybe I could join you again."

"I have a girlfriend and you're married Ellie." I stated.

"So?"

"What do you mean so? I won't cheat on my girlfriend and you shouldn't cheat on your husband."

"Who would know?"

"I would know."

"And who is this girlfriend of yours by the way? I haven't even heard about her in the news or anything."

"We're keeping things on the down low for now."

"Why? Are you embarrassed to be seen with her?"

"Of course not." I scoffed. She was getting on my nerves. All I kept thinking was Harry's motto: Treat people with kindness, over and over again. I didn't want to snap in front of these many people. "Seriously Ellie, I have to get going." I spoke yet again, she kept getting closer and closer to me with every spoken word. I literally felt trapped and the fact that I was claustrophobic wasn't helping at all.

"You don't have time for a friend?" She pressed on as she got closer to me, her mouth now mere inches away from mine.

"Seriously Ellie, I don't want to be rude, but back off."

"You know you want to kiss me."

"Ellie..." I trailed off as I saw a fuming Sofia walking towards us.