Chapter 22

~July 8th ~

*Sofias's P.O.V.*

It's been already two and a half weeks since I left LA, and it's been really hard being away from Niall. We've been texting every single day, and face timing at least every other day, since he's busy with the tour. I asked Vic when she was going to go and visit Josh, her boyfriend, in Houston and she told me that she had plans to go during July. So of course I asked her if I could tag along and made sure that she was going to be there the days Niall was also going to be there. I hadn't told her about Niall and I, but in my defense, she hadn't asked. We are going to Houston the 10th and coming back home the 15th. Niall has a concert in Houston the 12th and in Dallas the 14th. My plan is to leave Vic and Josh so that they can have some alone time and go with Niall to Dallas, and then drive back for Vic so that we can go home. I can't wait, it'll be amazing. The rest of the 1D boys have been sending me 'exclusive' content. Well everyone except Louis, he's reluctant, but El has been sending me some videos of him so that I can upload them, so joke's on Louis. Even if he hates TikTok he can't get off the hook that easily. I now have 88k followers, I can't believe it! Niall is supposed to face time me any minute now, he texted me 10 minutes ago to make sure I was able to face time, and of course, I was. As if on cue, my phone started vibrating. I quickly answered the call.

"Hi baby, how are you?" I asked as Niall appeared on my screen.

"I'm doing great, so excited for tomorrow's show. Just got back from soundcheck and the venue is amazing."

"That's great."

"Yeah, so what have you been up to?"

"Not much, I was working all morning, and had a very profitable day trading wise."

"Really? How much?" He asked me, and it wasn't weird or anything. Niall and I were used to talking about how much money I made each day, and he sounded really proud of me whenever I told him how much I'd made.

"9 grand, in less than an hour." I answered proudly.

"Wow babe, that's amazing." He seemed genuinely happy for me.

"I know." Suddenly I got a text from Harry, aside from Niall, he was one of the guys I talked to the most. It wasn't flirty or anything, but we just got along pretty well, so we texted each other every now and then. "Wait, let me answer a text." I told Niall as I put the call on hold.

H:Hi Sofia, last night's show was amazing. Phil took this great video which I think would be perfect for your TikTok account. Let me know what you think. Phil was his photographer, and to be honest, the video was great, Harry looked amazing and it was such high quality. Phil was an excellent videographer as well apparently, he had managed to capture Harry's signature water spitting from a great angle. The video was amazing.

S:Thank you so much Harry. The video is absolutely amazing, the fans will love it. Please tell Phil he's an excellent videographer as well. Can't wait to post it.

"Hey baby. I'm back." I told Niall unpausing the call.

"Perfect. So who texted you, if I may ask?" Niall inquired.

"Oh sure, it was Harry." I responded nonchalantly, because honestly we weren't doing anything wrong and I thought that Niall would appreciate me getting to know his friends and being nice to them. Apparently I was wrong.

"Harry? As in Harry, Harry my bandmate?" Niall asked me with a weird voice tone.

"Yeah, we've been talking. Why?" I asked him confused.

"You've been talking to Harry behind my back? Why didn't you tell me? You're going to leave me for him aren't you?" He raised his voice at me and I was pretty shook, he'd never raised his voice before. His light ocean blue eyes turned dark blue, it was as if they were filled with anger.