Chapter 68

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

It's already the following day and today the boys are meeting up with management to get ready for tomorrow's promo day. They have a very busy schedule, from what Niall has told me. They're talking in the morning with Roman Kemp and then with Grimmy, and during the afternoon they're going on The Graham Norton Show, The Johnathan Ross Show, Alan Carr's Chatty Man. So yes, quite a busy day. 

"I'll try to be back before dinner." Niall told me as he kissed my forehead. He was leaving pretty early, it was only 11 am. It sucked that he didn't have a lot of time to rest since his tour ended, but at least after this 2 days are over we'll get 2 and a half uninterrupted weeks of down time.

"Okay Nialler. Have a good time." I smiled at him, staying behind in the sofa.

"Thanks, I'll try to text you as much as I can."

"Thanks baby, see you later." I spoke before he walked through the door. I was watching tv before a message popped up in my phone's screen. It was Eleanor.

E: Hey Soph, how are you? Are you busy today?

E: Do you want to grab lunch together? since the boys are stuck in meetings all afternoon

S: Sure I'd love to! At what time do you want to go?

E: Is 1 okay?

S: Of course, what do you feel like eating?

E: Will Niall kill you if we go to Nando's?

S: Probably, haha. Why don't we leave that for later tonight? Maybe you can all come over after the meeting and all of us can have dinner together. 

S: I don't want to die so young

E: Hahah, I had to ask

E: Sounds like a plan

S: Do you know any good italian restaurants? I'm craving pasta

E: Oh yes!! There's this gorgeous restaurant I love called Fucina. I'll send you the address

E: *Address sent*

E: You know what? Niall's flat is actually along the way from our place, so why don't I meet you at the stop closest to his house.

S: Yeah, that'd be great, I don't want to get lost haha

E: Perfect, I'll meet you there at 1, right on the rails.

I started getting ready since it was already 12 pm and I hadn't even showered. I took a quick shower and then started getting ready. By the time I was done it was already 12:55! I grabbed my purse, locked the door behind me and made my way to the underground. I knew the cell reception down there is pretty crappy, that's why we had agreed to meet by the rails. So I headed there and 5 minutes later Eleanor got out of the tube.

"Soph." She waved at me frantically. "Let's head back inside the tube." I practically sprinted towards her and we both got inside a second before the doors close. And you know how those doors are, they don't wait for anyone, so I was glad we'd made it inside just in time.

"Hi, how are you?" I properly hugged her once we were inside and seated.

"Pretty good, you? How was the trip to Ireland? Everything okay with the parents?"

"Yeah, we had a great time. It's a lovely place and Bobby, Maura and her husband Chris were nothing but nice to me."

"I'm glad. Lou and I also visited his family over the weekend, we had a big feast on Sunday."