Chapter 25

~July 9th ~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Sofia hasn't returned any of my calls or texts since our fight, well technically since I broke up with her. I honestly don't know what to do, I'm going insane. Harry did call me and told me that Soph needed time to think things through and I seriously felt like I might kill someone. I know that I should give her space, but I just can't seem to stay away from her. And it's killing me to know that we're going to be in the same place and not see each other. That's why I decided to take matters into my own hands. I need to see her, whatever it takes. So using my 'detective' skills I started stalking Soph's instagram until I found Victoria's, her best friend. And from there I found her twitter. I saw that she had tweeted a lot of things about going to Houston and saw that she followed me. Yes! So far, so good. Now came the insane part of my plan, I just hoped it worked, because let's face it, I had never done anything like this. Putting my thoughts aside I decided to wing it and just hope for the best. I started to write my tweet:

N: Hey guys! So I know I never do this, but I'm feeling generous today. I'm giving away 2 front row tickets with access to soundcheck to my Houston concert. RT for a chance to win.

And before I had second thoughts I hit send, hoping her friend would take the bait. I decided to give further instructions in another tweet.

N: I'll be picking a winner in 5 hours and I'll send them a dm with the details.

There. Now all I had to do was wait and hope for the best, which was the most excruciating part. I closed twitter before it got mental, I knew the responses and retweets would be flooding in. Besides, I was already so anxious, I didn't need to stress even more. I decided to entertain myself by watching a movie, to make time go by faster. It did, but the movie lasted 2 hours, I still had 3 hours to kill before the contest ended and 4 more hours 'till it was time for the concert.

I decided to hit the gym with Jim, my bodyguard and it really helped me de-stress and clear my mind. After that I headed back to shower and eat a late lunch. By the time I realized, it was already 6 o'clock, the 5 hours were up. It was now the moment of truth. I crossed my fingers as I clicked Victoria's twitter handle and thankfully, she had retweeted my tweet. My plan had worked. I felt bad for it not being a 'fair' contest, but desperate times, called for desperate measures. I decided to send her a dm right that second.

N: Hi Victoria. You're the winner of the 2 tickets with access to soundcheck for the Houston concert on July 11th. Please send your full name and a picture so that I can add you to the list and don't forget to bring an ID. Soundcheck starts at 4 p.m. so be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before to get checked in. Congratulations, can't wait to see you in Houston!

As soon as the message was sent I decided to tweet to let the fans know that a winner had already been 'chosen'.

N: A winner has already been chosen and contacted via DM. Thank you to everyone who participated. Keep an eye out for future contests :)

I now had to do this for a couple of shows, so that fans wouldn't get suspicious. And to be honest, it didn't bother me at all. I always had some reserved front row tickets for family and friends. It would be great to give them to some fans every now and then. I checked my dm's before quitting the app and Victoria had already answered. Thank god!

V: Oh my god!! Really? I can't believe it! I never win anything. Thank you so much Niall. See you in two days.

V: My full name is: Victoria A. Díaz Serrano. And here's a picture of me.

V: [Attachment]

N: Thanks love, see you in two days!

My plan was set in motion. Sofia was in for a surprise. A good one I hope.