Chapter 45

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Today is Louis' concert here in Monterrey, and it's the last concert of his tour, it's going to be memorable. I woke up pretty early to get some work done in the morning before Niall called me for our now usual morning talk.

"Hi petal." Niall uttered from his hotel bed.

"Hi baby, how are you?"

"I'm so tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night. I felt really tired before the show so I drank some coffee to keep me on the edge and it fucked up with my sleep."

"Oh that's too bad Nialler. It's awful when that happens."

"I know. So, how was your day with Eleanor and Louis yesterday?"

"It was great! Eleanor and I went shopping all afternoon and then the three of us headed to dinner. It was fantastic, I had a really great time."

"I'm glad you're having fun babe."

"So where are you playing today?" I inquired, since he switched cities everyday and it was hard to keep tabs.

"I'm playing in Munich today."

"That's so cool, I've always wanted to go to Germany."

"It's nice from what I can tell. Although I haven't been able to properly visit the city any of the times I've been here, since I've always come here when I'm on tour. But maybe we can come and visit when I'm done with the tour."

"That would be amazing. I've always wanted to do an Eurotrip without my family. Since it's a lot different to travel with them."

"Yeah obviously. And it's settled then, after I'm done with the tour we're going on an Eurotrip."

"Deal." I beamed, even though I knew we were only making imaginary plans and they were far from happening.

We talked for a while until he had to leave for soundcheck, same routine as the past week. After saying our goodbyes I started to get ready for the concert. Eleanor told me we had to be in the venue by 4 for soundcheck. So I decided to start getting ready now and not leave everything for the last minute like I always do. After taking a shower and doing my makeup, I picked out my outfit. I settled on a fitted white long sleeve tee and a black overall short dress on top of it since it was already November and it was getting chilly. I was pairing that with some black tights and my 'combat' boots that weren't really combat boots. They looked like them but weren't as chunky. I set my outfit on my bed, I still had to eat lunch and I wasn't going to risk getting food stains on it.

Victoria got to my house at exactly 3:30 and as soon as she got there we made our way to the venue, arriving at 3:50. I called Eleanor so that she'd help us get in.

"Hey El, we're here already."

"Perfect, I'll come get you. Where are you?"

"We're in the parking lot. Where should we meet?"

"I suck at giving directions so let's meet at the entrance of the venue, and from there I'll walk you back." She responded making me laugh.

"Okay, we'll see you there. Bye."

"Bye."

"Okay, same drill as with Harry applies." I instructed Vic and Valen. "Please don't fangirl too much, let's all be in our best behavior and thank Louis for inviting us to soundcheck and getting us better seats."

"Yeah, don't worry. We'll behave." Valentina reassured me.

"Of course bitch." Was Vic's response. Leave it to my best friend to insult me after I hooked her up with soundcheck and front row seats.