Chapter 67

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"Home sweet home." I announced as soon as we walked through the door. We'd only been away for like 4 days, but it still felt good to be home and have Soph being here with me. 

"You're so dramatic, we were only in Ireland for 4 days." Sofia chuckled.

"Oh shut up, you know you love me."

"I do, I do."

"And I love you." I kissed her. We didn't have a lot of time to be alone and spend time together as a couple in Ireland. We were very much in need of alone time and we hadn't been on a date in what felt like an eternity. "Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked Soph in between kisses.

"I would love to Nialler." She replied before deepening the kiss. So it was settled, we were going on a proper date tomorrow. We hadn't had a lot of those and I planned on making it special. We quickly got changed into our pjs and even though we were both pretty exhausted from spending all the day sightseeing and then getting mobbed at the airport and flying, we still couldn't keep our hands from each other. One thing led to another and before we knew it we both landed in bed.

"You're irresistible." I muttered while planting kisses all along her neck. And seconds later my hand came up to her bra and I didn't even attempt to undo the strap. I just grabbed the middle and yanked it, not even caring if the fabric ripped. I heard Soph gasp at what I had done. "Shh." I spoke before kissing her again and throwing her undergarment across the room. The anticipation of being together electrifying every nerve in my body in a way that words couldn't describe. 

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

"Morning babe." I mumbled still half asleep when I felt Niall's stare on me.

"Morning petal." Niall spoke, and even though I hadn't opened my eyes yet, I could tell that he was smiling at me.

"Don't stare." I shyly spoke. I must've looked like a mess, after the night we had, and then my tossing and turning in my sleep, I bet I looked horrible.

"Why not? You're gorgeous and I love staring at you."

"Oh shut up, I must look horrible." I finally snapped my eyes open. 

"No you don't." Niall assured me. "You look beautiful."

"Well I don't believe you for a second, but I'll take the compliment either way, thank you baby." I pushed the covers aside and stood up from the bed. I made my way towards the bathroom and as soon as I took a look in the mirror I couldn't help but holler "You are a terrible liar Niall, I look like a mess." I peeked my head through the door. "I mean, look at my hair." I pointed to the mess in my head.

"I think you're beautiful, I wasn't lying." He continued, speaking with the purest look in his eyes as he got up from the bed and came to hug me. I was blushing like crazy and the butterflies in my stomach couldn't stop bouncing around. Although on second thought, the butterflies in my stomach may or may not have been partly due to my lack of food. 

"You're an amazing boyfriend, did you know that?" I told him while I tried to untangle my hair, doing a lousy job and just accepting the fact that it was staying that way until I showered.

"Yeah, I've been told that a couple of times." His cocky self replied, earning a light smack in his arm.

"Oh shut up." I responded while he laughed. "I'll go get started on breakfast." I made my way towards the kitchen, Niall trailing close behind, because when it came to food, he wanted to be there.

"What are we making?"

"Well what are you in the mood for?"

"Oh I'm in the mood." He spoke with a suggestive tone, letting me know exactly what he was in the mood for. This boy was going to be the death of me. I just raised my eyebrows at him and smiled, and that was all it took for him to crash his lips hungrily against mine.