Chapter 52

~December 15~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Today is Niall's concert here in Monterrey and I couldn't be more excited for the concert and because today is our 6 month anniversary! Over the past few days I've gotten in contact with some fans that answered my posts. I just told them that it would be great to meet up and get to know each other before the concert. I had already made a Whatsapp group and there were about 35 people in it. The concert starts at 8pm and the doors open at 6pm, so I decided to text them.

S: Hey guys, so the doors open at 6 and the opening act starts at around 7:30. So why don't we meet in the floor by one of the entrances? At around 7? so we have time to shop for merch. I'll let you know which door when we get there!

I received several replies and they all agreed. Some of the girls from the group had recognized me from my TikTok account and said that they were really excited to meet me. Imagine how excited they'll get when they find out that they'll also meet Niall. They'll be stoked. 

After finishing my breakfast I headed upstairs to take a shower and to start getting ready. Niall and I are going to go to lunch to celebrate our 6 month 'anniversary' and from there we're picking up Valentina and Victoria at my place and then head to the venue for soundcheck. I decided to wear high waisted jeans with a striped cropped sweater and knee high black boots with a little heel. I looked put together and casual, but the boots kicked it up a notch so it was the perfect balance between fancy and casual, since I wanted to look good for our anniversary and his concert. I also decided to put on eyeshadow and eyeliner, since it was a special occasion. I opted for a soft eye makeup in pink tones with winged eyeliner. It turned out pretty good. 2 hours later I went to pick up Niall to head to lunch. We were going to get sushi. 

"Happy 6 months." Niall spoke as soon as I opened the door to his room and I was greeted by a bouquet of roses and a letter. How sweet.

"Happy 6 months baby." I answered back. And of course I had gotten him something as well, I wasn't a bad girlfriend. I had baked him some brownies and wrote him a letter as well. After exchanging our gifts we embraced each other before our lips finally met each other. One thing led to another and let's just say lunch was the last thing in our minds. One hour later, after getting dressed we decided that it was now time for lunch.

"Now I'm really starving, I was hungry before so now I'm famished." Niall voiced. And I couldn't blame him, after our 'workout', I was famished as well.

"Me too." I laughed. "Let's get going then." I continued before taking one final look in the mirror to check that my makeup hadn't smeared. It hadn't, thanks to my UD setting spray, it was seriously magical, my holy grail.

Lunch was absolutely delicious, we had a great time and Niall only had to stop for pictures 5 times. We had limited our public outings since the little fucker posted the infamous picture of me kissing Niall's cheek and letting the world know he was already in Monterrey. So that's why he got stopped more than usual. But the girls who took pictures with him were all really nice and didn't say anything about me, so that's nice. 

We headed back to my house to pick up Valentina and Victoria and of course they were already there waiting for us. We left 5 minutes later and headed to the venue, since soundcheck is in less than 30 minutes. Niall had promised his team he wouldn't be late if they let him ride with us, and he had to keep his word. We made it with just 5 minutes to spare.

"Soph, take a video, take a video." Niall told me during songs. "I'm gonna do Slow Hands." He continued. So that's why he wanted me to record him, he was going to do his signature hip thrust. 

"Okay baby. Give me a minute." I answered before whipping out my phone and getting into position. I was previously standing next to him, so I moved further away to get a better angle. "Ready."