Chapter 14

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

After out little problem being photographed in Space Mountain, we decided to head to lunch. Of course Niall had already made a reservation and everything, since he had organized the whole day without me knowing. We arrived at a place called Blue Bayou and it was simply stunning, the restaurant was New Orleans themed and it looked like we were outside having a candle light dinner. If this were a date, it would be so romantic. I thought to myself. I vowed to keep my promise, so after having a delicious lunch, Niall asked for the bill. As soon as the waitress brought it back, I quickly grabbed it.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked me.

"I'm paying for lunch, what does it look like?" I spoke as I started placing the bills inside.

"What? No Soph, I've got it."

"No, no, no Niall. You promised me. We shook on it. I've got it covered. Seriously." I insisted, because let's face it, I didn't want Niall to think that I was taking advantage of him because of his money. And besides, it wasn't like I was struggling with money, I had a pretty decent cash inflow every month, I could take care of myself completely.

"Okay, okay." He answered defeatedly.

After hitting Adventureland and Frontierland we headed over to the California Adventure Park again. This one had fewer rides that we were interested in, that's why we headed over there in the mid afternoon. Cars Land was amazing, it felt like being inside the movie. There were a lot of new rides in both parks to which I had never been to before, since the last time I was in Disneyland was 7 years ago and we didn't even go to California Adventure. I didn't even care that people took pictures of us, because after Space Mountain, we had 3 other small incidents in which people, most of them girl teenagers, recognized Niall and just whispered to each other or their families and then tried to take pictures of Niall, and consequently me, since I was with him the whole time obviously.

I was honestly having a great time, but I was still aware of my surroundings and I made sure that Niall and I wouldn't be holding hands or hugging each other when people could see us. This was because I didn't want there to be any rumors about Niall having a girlfriend or something, I don't know if that bothered him or not, but still, I didn't want to be the reason for those rumors when they wouldn't even be true. Unfortunately for me, since I'd give anything to be his girlfriend and to finally be able to kiss him. Because let's face it, I've been dying to do that since I got here, and it's getting harder by the second to contain myself.

"Do you want to go to dinner yet?" Niall asked me when we were done with the last ride.

"You know me, I'm always hungry, so of course!" I responded. "Where do you want to have dinner?" I inquired.

"Oh, I already have a reservation." He replied nonchalantly as a devious smile spread on his face, indicating that he had something up his sleeve.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I had made a reservation at Carthay Circle, which supposedly is one of the best restaurants here. It looked pretty romantic in the pictures that I was sent, so I hope Soph likes it. My plan is to have a romantic dinner with her, and then afterwards, I pulled some strings to be able to watch the night time fireworks from a private balcony and that's where I'm going to tell Sofia how I feel. I'm actually pretty nervous, so I hope I don't blow this up. 

Troy, our tour guide for the day, dropped us off at the entrance of the restaurant and we said our goodbyes. He was a pretty good tour guide and made sure that Soph and I had a great time, he also did a very good job keeping us safe and away from the prying eyes. I didn't have a problem with being photographed with Sofia, after all I liked her a lot and I wanted everyone to see just how gorgeous she is, but I don't want to scare her before she can even be my girlfriend. People online can be very judgmental and cruel, and I don't want her to experience that. I remember back when me and the boys would have a girlfriend or be papped with a girl, the fans and online community would destroy them, and I didn't want that for her.