Epilogue

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Niall and I had a great time during our Eurotrip, it was absolutely amazing. I loved going to all of the new cities, Greece was incredible. The pictures don't do it justice, everything is breath taking. I can honestly say that architecture wise and history wise it's now one of my favorite countries. And don't even get me started on the cruise, I had never been on a cruise ship before and it was amazing. You didn't have to worry about a single thing and the food, oh the food, it was endless. Niall told me that that was his favorite part of the trip, and I don't blame him, everything was delicious. 

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?" Niall asked me for like the 20th time that day. We got back to London today and tomorrow I'm heading back to Monterrey. 

"Yes." I looked down. "I don't want to go." I scooted closer to him. Trying to be as close to him as physically possible. I had gotten so used to being with Niall 24/7 during this past month, it was going to be extremely hard to go back home and not have him there.

"Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone. I hate it." He was visibly upset and that only made my heart break even more.

"Me too. Will you come and visit?" I asked, blinking a couple of times, trying to stop the tears from coming.

"You know I will baby." He smiled at me, his eyes getting watery as well and that's when the floodgates opened, the tears started streaming down my face. "Don't cry baby, don't cry." Niall started to wipe the tears away but they were coming down faster than he could wipe them. 

"I'm sorry." I managed to voice between my sobbing. 

"Sorry for what... petal? There's nothing... to be sorry...for." I heard Niall speak, his voice cracking multiple times. I couldn't see his face clear because of my tears, but I could still see how his shoulders heaved with emotion, he was crying too. 

"I'm just going to miss you so much." I wept, before my heaving sobs echoed through the room. 

"Move in with me." Niall spoke in a barely audible voice through his tears. 

"What?" I asked, I thought I heard him say 'move in with me' but it was barely louder than a whisper and I wasn't sure if I heard correctly. Was he really asking me to move in with him?

"Move in with me." He cleared his throat before speaking a little louder, and this time I heard him really clear.

"For real?" I asked incredulous.

"Yes. We hate being apart from each other, I can't live without you and it would be a thousand times easier not having to say goodbye to you without knowing when I'll get to see you again."

"Are you sure?" I asked, still not convinced. Maybe he had just asked me to move in with him in the heat of the moment and he'd regret it later.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while. I've been meaning to ask you to move in with me, but I could never find the right moment."

"Well in that case, I'd love to move in with you." I smiled, tears still streaming down my face, but the tears that were once filled with sadness had turned into happy tears. And as soon as the words left my mouth Niall engulfed me in one of his tight hugs that made me feel like I was finally home. 

We'd stayed up almost all night, talking and making plans about the future. Discussing where we were going to live, how I was going to tell my parents, and how it would all work out. Turns out there was a lot that needed to be discussed and by the time we finally agreed on everything and had discussed everything it was already 4 am, and we had to get up at 8 am so that I could catch my flight back home. Even though Niall and I had decided to move in together I still had to go home and tell my parents in person before moving. When my alarm went off 4 hours later after going to bed, I didn't feel like waking up. My sleep deprived self tried to get out of bed and it was really hard, I wanted to fall back asleep again. I finally stood up from bed and before I could even take a step towards the bathroom I heard Niall mumble