Chapter 37

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

"Baby, wake up." I whispered in Niall's ear as I combed his hair with my hand.

"Morning babe." Niall mumbled before opening his eyes. A smile spread across his face when he saw that I had brought him breakfast to bed. And by breakfast I meant a slice of the cake I had gotten him yesterday. "Thank you." He chuckled as he grabbed his plate.

"You're welcome birthday boy." I smiled back at him before heading for my slice of cake. "I'm sorry to wake you up, but we have to be in Hershey by lunch."

"No problem love. I love waking up to you." He spoke, making me blush. It was unbelievable how he still made me feel butterflies in my stomach when he complimented me. That's how much of an effect he has on me.

"Me too. Did you like the cake?" I ask as he took a bite.

"Oh yeah. It's delicious, I love it." He replied as he made yummy noises, making me laugh.

"I'm glad you like it."

An hour later, after we both had made ourselves presentable, we checked out of the hotel and started the drive to Hershey. Niall told me that he wanted to drive us, and since it was his birthday I agreed. I was in charge of music, and we spent the whole ride just singing along to different songs. We both had a varied taste in music, so our songs ranged from rock, to pop, country, you name it. I even showed him some of my favorite songs in Spanish and he really liked them.

"Yay, we're here." I spoke as I started seeing the Hershey kisses shaped streetlights.

"It looks amazing. You really nailed the trip. You know how much I love food and you brought me to a food themed town."

"Of course, that's how much I know you. And you know how much I love food as well. We're leaving this place weighing at least 5 more kilos." I stated, making Niall laugh and just nod in agreement.

"So, where to?" He inqiuired.

"First the hotel, to drop off our things and check in. Then we're going for lunch."

"Perfect." Niall told me before I started directing him towards the hotel. We were staying at the Hotel Hershey, in a private One Bedroom Cottage. From the pictures I could see online, it looked amazing. 5 minutes later we arrived at the hotel and went straight to check in. Afterwards they directed us towards our room and we were on our way.

"This looks amazing." Niall spoke as soon as we reached our cabin.

"Wow, it does." I replied, equally amazed. The pictures didn't do it justice. It looked 10 times better in person. And the same could be said for the insides, everything looked so luxurious. It was stunning, and most importantly, private. Which was something I knew Niall would appreciate. After getting settled in and exploring our cabin, we headed out for lunch at one of the hotel's restaurants. We had a great lunch, the food was exquisite. Both of us had different cuts of meat, parmesan fries, broccolini and mashed potatoes, followed by a delicious brownie with ice cream.

Since it was a Monday afternoon in September the town was pretty much deserted so Niall and I headed to the Hershey Story Museum and then we headed to Hershey's Chocolate World. We created our very own candy bars, had a chocolate tasting class and took a trolley around the town to learn more about it's history. Afterwards we headed back to the store and bought lots of different special edition chocolates. It was a great evening.

~The following day ~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Today Soph and I are going to the amusement park and I couldn't be more thrilled. I love amusement parks and since the town is pretty much empty, I won't have to worry about being mobbed or anything.