Chapter 44

~November 6~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

I got back from New York on November 1st, and I can't wait for Niall to finally come to my city. Louis' concert in Monterrey is tomorrow, so Eleanor and him are arriving today. I promised I would go visit them and spend some time with Eleanor while Louis did some interviews. They're staying in the same hotel as Harry. Every celebrity that comes to my city stays there, since it's the newest 5 star hotel. And thankfully for me it's only a 3 minute drive from my house, so it's perfect. Niall is halfway through the European leg of his tour and we've been talking, just not as much as we used to because of the time difference. We usually talk in the morning for me, which is right before he has to go to soundcheck.

"Hi baby, how are you?" I say as I see Niall's face appear on screen.

"I'm good, but I miss you so much."

"Me too, you have no idea how much."

"I can't wait to see you."

"Me neither. And I've already made a list of all the restaurants we must go to while you're here."

"Perfect, I can't wait. Are Louis and Eleanor already in Monterrey?"

"No, El texted me about 2 hours ago and told me they'll get here at around noon."

"That's great. Tell them I said hi."

"Will do Nialler. At what time do you have to leave for soundcheck?" I inquired.

"In about an hour. So we still have time to talk." He smiled at me.

And we spent the rest of the morning talking, just telling each other about what had been going on in our lives. Obviously Niall's was more interesting, since he had been in 5 cities in the last week. And he told me all about his concerts, and how the crowd was amazing in every city. I loved hearing about that and all of the support he got from his fans. The hour went by pretty fast and we had to hang up since he had to leave for soundcheck. Talking to him only made me miss him even more. It's a good thing Eleanor and Louis will be here for the next two days to keep me company and distract me.

Three hours later, just as I was done eating lunch, Eleanor texted me to let me know their plane had landed.

E: Just landed in Monterrey. Can't wait to see you!

S: Me neither! What's the plan for today?

E: Louis has to go straight to interviews, but I've got nothing to do.

S: Yay, girls day!

S: Let me know when I can come and pick you up from the hotel

E: Will do. Thank you so much for keeping me company

S: No problem at all!

I decided to get ready and come up with different ideas for me and El, I didn't know what she would be in the mood to do today. That's why I had different options. Right after Niall called me to tell me all about the concert and wish me good night, even though I wasn't going to go to sleep for a couple of hours, but he was, Eleanor called me.

"Hey Sofia, how are you?"

"Eleanor! Pretty good, you? Ready for a girls day?"

"Yeah! Louis will leave in about 20 minutes for the interview."

"Perfect, I'll head to the hotel right now. I want to say hi to him too."

"Sure! That would be great, text me when you're here."