Chapter 35

~August 8 ~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Soph's birthday is only 10 days away. I have already planned what we're going to do for her birthday but it's a surprise. And I have to ask for her parents help. I've only talked to them 3 times over Facetime, and said hi to her mom a couple of more times whenever Soph and I were talking. So I'm quite nervous, because I don't know if they'll say yes to my plan. I've also been talking to her sister Valentina, and she's going to set up a call with them right now.

"Hey, how are you?" I answered the call as I saw Valentina's face. She looked exactly like Sofia, just a couple years younger. They both had the same beautiful almond shaped brown eyes, small nose and lips, and dark brown hair that went past their shoulders.

"Hi Niall. My mom's already here with me. My dad's working, but we'll fill him in later." Valentina spoke in perfect english, just like Soph's.

"Hi, Mrs. Mendes."

"Hi Niall." She appeared on the screen as she waved. "How have you been?" Sofia's mom had an accent and she didn't speak a lot of english, but we could still communicate perfectly.

"Pretty good. A bit tired because of the shows, but I've got a week off in a couple of days. I'm looking forward to that. How about you?"

"We've been good too." She smiled. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Mrs. Mendes inquired.

"Umm, well." I started getting nervous. "Sofia's birthday is coming up, and I was wondering if you would let me take her to Disney World for a week." I finally blurted.

"Oh my god, how sweet!" Valentina exclaimed.

"Really? That's so nice of you!" Her mom chimed in. "As far as I'm concerned, you've got my permission, but I still have to run it past her dad. I'm pretty sure he'll say yes as well."

"Really? Thank you so much!" I sighed in relief. This was actually a lot easier than I had expected.

"No problem sweetie." Her mom told me. "So, when would this be?"

"I was thinking of flying her out from the 13th till the 20th."

"Sure, that would be great!"

"But, I wanted it to be a surprise for her, so I was wondering if you could help me with that?"

"Of course! I'll just ask her dad tonight and get back to you, so that you can give me all the details."

"Thank you, that would be perfect."

"Great! Bye Niall, talk to you later."

"Bye, thank you again."

A few hours went by and I still hadn't heard back from her mom. I was getting anxious, what if her dad hadn't given her permission? My mind started running and going through all the possible scenarios, when I finally got a notification from Valentina

V: My dad said yes! My mom asked me if you could give me all the details and I'll share it with them.

N: Oh thank god, I was starting to get worried. And yeah of course!

~August 13 ~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

"Good morning Sofia, wake up." I heard my mom whispered as she gently touched my shoulder.

"Ughh, what is it?" I mumbled, still half asleep. I hated being woken up and everyone in my house knew it. This better be an emergency.

"I need you to get ready, we have to leave in an hour." She continued.